111-120

Chapter 111: There is no cure for a man who is obsessed with love Chapter 111: There is no cure for a man who is obsessed with love
Yang Shuishui sat in front of the piano and played an entry-level song "Jasmine Flower" based on her memories of her previous life.

The melody is simple and easy to play.

This was all she had learned in her previous life.

"Sister Shui Shui, you are so amazing. You can actually play the piano! You have a great talent!" Qin Yi said in surprise.

He knew that Yang Shuishui and Li Mo both came from rural areas and had no chance to come into contact with piano and other things.

They can play, so they must be talented.

"I don't have any talent in this area, young master, so don't praise me. My senior brother is the one who is truly talented!" Yang Shuishui said.

She just used the memories of her previous life. That's all she learned in her previous life. There's no way she has any talent.

Li Mo had never learned it before, but he could still play the music fluently. That's what we call talent.

No matter what Yang Shuishui said, Qin Yi admired her very much.

A few children were having fun playing music here in the morning.

When the get out of class was about to end, Wei Lan came to bring them something.

Janice Vidal is still as enthusiastic as ever.

"Yier, A Zi, Li Mo and Shui Shui, I have prepared some snacks for you, come and have some!" Wei Lan said with a smile.

Everyone was silent.

Qin Yi's face turned cold, and Li Mo didn't have a good impression of Wei Lan.

Yang Shuishui also sat there motionless.

Wei Lan looked at everyone and felt a little embarrassed. She thought it was too weird.

Ever since Yang Shuishui and Li Mo came, this family has changed.

Qin Yi and Qin Zi, who used to be very dependent on her, rarely talk to her now.

Especially Qin Yi, his attitude towards her was simply too bad.

This little thing is lucky to have been cured!

"A Zi, come here quickly. Aunt Wei has made your favorite pastries for you." Wei Lan broke the silence and called Qin Zi over.

Qin Zi looked at them, and seeing that they didn't say anything, she went over and picked up the pastries to eat.

"Azi, is it delicious?" Wei Lan asked happily.

Qin Zi was young and didn't understand anything. She just nodded and said it was delicious.

Seeing that everyone still ignored her, Wei Lan finally left in boredom.

"Sister Shui Shui, she wouldn't have added anything into the pastry, right?" Qin Yi asked.

"No, she will only do it secretly. She won't poison people openly. Don't worry!"

If Qin Zi eats it and something really happens, Wei Lan will definitely not be able to escape!

She's not that stupid!
Soon, another day passed.

Yang Shuishui didn't see Qin Ling all day and was worried.

Could it be that the dream she had was false?
Qin Ling will never come back, and he won't be killed?
Just as he was thinking about it, Li Sheng came running over, "Sister Shui Shui! Sister Shui Shui!"