71-80

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Rankings
Boys' Novels
Girls Novels
Complete novel
Novel Category
My Bookshelf
Read the transcript
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
Chapter 71: Like Looking at a Fool Chapter 71: Like Looking at a Fool

Yang Shuishui was thinking, why is he showing off the Alps that was so popular in his previous life? Do you really think she has never seen the world?
"However, even if you have seen it, you can't afford to eat it! Now, sister will give it to you!" Sun Xiaofang said again.

She scattered the candy in her hand directly onto the ground.

She thought that this group of ignorant bumpkins would definitely fight for it when they returned.

In the end, they all just looked at her in confusion, as if she were a fool.

No one bent down to pick it up.

"You...you all don't want to eat it? This is high-end candy!" Sun Xiaofang was very angry.

Yang Shuishui's eyes were full of disdain.

Li Mo and Yang Hua are older and know that Sun Xiaofang is deliberately humiliating them.

They just wouldn't pick it up!

No matter how much you like someone, you must have backbone!
This is what he learned from books: to rather break than yield.

The ignorant younger brothers didn't understand what Sun Xiaofang meant, but when they saw that their eldest and second brothers didn't move, they didn't move either.

So, Sun Xiaofang became the joke.

She suddenly felt as if she was being watched by a group of people.

She just doesn't believe it.

These country bumpkins are actually so courageous!

She looked at Yang Shuishui. In terms of height, she was the shortest among them and definitely the youngest.

Children are the easiest to deceive!

She took a hairpin from her head, which is the most popular style this year.

There are crystal diamonds on it, which looks bling bling and very beautiful.

Of course, this is not a real crystal diamond, it is just a cheap hairpin hanging in a jewelry store.

"Little girl, do you think this hairpin is pretty? I'm giving it to you." Sun Xiaofang said.

Yang Shuishui glanced at her and said coldly, "It doesn't look good."

"What kind of taste do you have? Such a beautiful and fashionable hairpin, and you actually say it's ugly! You are such a bumpkin, so ignorant. I was planning to give it to you, but now it seems that you don't need it. I would rather throw it away than give it to you! Humph!" Sun Xiaofang said angrily.

Seeing her like this, Yang Shuishui finally understood.

It's nothing more than that he feels that he came from the city, and he has a good sense of superiority, so he wants to show off.

Looking at a group of children who did not pick up her candy and ignored her, Sun Xiaofang walked away cursing, feeling very bored.

At the same time, I was also wondering, are the people in this village living such a good life nowadays?

He even looked down on things in the city.

"Is she mentally ill?" Li Mo asked puzzledly.

"Yes, and she is so weird!" said the eldest brother Yang Hua.