471-480

Chapter 471: Ready to Risk It All "Haha!" Jiang Yungui laughed sarcastically, "At this point, do you think I'm still afraid of your elder brother? Even if it costs me my entire life, I will avenge my son."

"Yang Shuishui, you're unlucky to fall into my hands today!"

"Let go of my eldest brother's child, I will let you do whatever you want with him!" Yang Shuishui said again.

"Don't even think about it! I want your eldest brother's child, and I want you too! And your five brothers, I tell you, I will make them all die! Why is my son now lying in bed with a disability, while your five brothers are living so well! Since I am suffering, let's all suffer together!"

Yang Shuishui didn't expect that Jiang Yungui would be so cruel!

Now, she is locked in an iron cage and doesn’t know how to get out!
As soon as the basement door was closed, Yang Shuishui felt particularly uneasy.

Huo Nancheng, on the other hand, looked at Yang Shuishui with reproach.

"It's all your fault, otherwise I wouldn't be trapped here. Now I can't get out! Jiang Yungui, that damn old man, is really cruel. He offended my father and your eldest brother at the same time. It seems that he is ready to risk everything."

Yang Shuishui glanced at Huo Nancheng and said, "Who asked you to come with me? I warned you outside that it would be dangerous to come in, but you didn't listen. What's the point of complaining now!"

Huo Nancheng was extremely angry.

Originally, he wanted to please Yang Shuishui, but now, he was about to be doomed and had no mood to please, so his true colors were revealed.
-
After Jiang Yungui went out, he asked someone to contact Huo Nancheng's father.

He asked the Huo family to transfer half of the overseas foreign investment market to the Jiang family.

Just when Jiang Yungui thought that the Huo family would definitely agree for Huo Nancheng, the Huo family actually called the police!
The person who came was Yang Bin.

"Officer Yang, I wonder what's the matter that brought you here to my house?" Jiang Yungui asked.

He had investigated the Yang family very thoroughly.

Yang Bin works in the police station and is now a team leader. He is Yang Shuishui’s third brother!
He will not let any of these people go.

Yang Bin took out a search warrant. "Someone from the Huo family called the police and said that the young master of the Huo family is missing, and the person who blackmailed the Huo family is you. Now, we have to search this place and find the young master of the Huo family!"

"Do you mean to search if you say so?" Guan Jian asked sternly.

Jiang Yungui waved his hand, signaling the butler to shut up.

"Okay, Officer Yang, go ahead and search! You only have one chance! If you can't find it, leave here!"

Yang Bin waved his hand and let people enter the Jiang family villa.

Jiang Yungui was drinking tea, very calmly, while the housekeeper stood beside him.

He said to Yang Bin's men, "Be careful when searching, don't damage our belongings!"

Yang Bin knew that Yang Shuishui was missing.

Before Yang Shuishui left, she sent a WeChat message to Yang Bin, saying that she was going to the Jiang family to investigate.

But a day has passed and Yang Shuishui hasn't come back yet. She must have run into trouble.

It just so happened that the people sent to keep an eye on the Jiang family said that they found that the young master of the Huo family also went to the Jiang family.