221-230

Chapter 221: Demolishing His Clinic Chapter 221: Demolishing His Clinic
"Of course I did, but who knows if he's real or fake? I think he's a liar! Forget it, don't even think about it. How could such a good thing happen to me?"

"That's not necessarily true..." Yang Shuishui murmured.

After sending Jason away, Li Mo didn't take the matter to heart.

In the evening, Yang Shuishui took the business card and went to find Qin Yi, asking Qin Yu to help check whether this Jason was real or fake.

If he is a liar, just ignore him.

What if it’s true?

This was easy to check. Qin Yi used his connections and the information came out in a short while.

"I checked. Jason is indeed the agent of Xincan Company. He is also a talent scout who specializes in discovering and training new talents. I heard that his requirements are generally very high. He is recognized as the ace agent in the circle. Xincan is currently a relatively large entertainment company. He is reliable and not a liar. Don't worry."

In this way, Yang Shuishui was really relieved.

She planned to have another good talk with Li Mo.

"Senior brother, I asked Qin Yi to find someone to check, and that person's identity is real, he is really the agent." Yang Shuishui said.

"Really?" Li Mo couldn't believe it.

"Yes, you can look up his information online and you will know him. By the way, how did he fall in love with you?" Yang Shuishui was very curious.

Could it be that after just meeting him once, you felt that Li Mo had the potential to become a huge star?
"Today, I sang a song for Ah Zi. Who knew that he was there too? He heard it and came up to me to chat with me. He kept pestering me all day."

Yang Shuishui smiled, "You are so lucky! I didn't expect that you would meet a scout when you went out. Brother, you should think about it carefully. If you follow him, maybe you will have a bigger stage to sing on in the future, and you can also release an album! This is such a good thing, isn't it the realization of your dream?"

Li Mo: “…”

He was silent for a moment, having never thought about this before.

Although he had dreamed of having a bigger stage, he had never thought of becoming a star.

"Brother, please think about this carefully. This is related to your future development. Do you really want to stay in Taoyuan Town, be unknown in the old man's clinic for the rest of your life, and just play the piano every day?"

After hearing what Yang Shuishui said, a ray of light suddenly appeared in Li Mo's originally dim eyes.

He raised his head and looked at Yang Shuishui, "Shuishui, you are right, I should fight for myself. After all, I am already twenty years old. If I don't try, I will run out of time."

"So you agree?" Yang Shuishui was a little surprised.

She really hopes Li Mo can get better.

"I agree, but I still need to discuss this with my master. My parents died early, and it was my master who raised me."

"Okay, no problem, he will definitely agree. If he doesn't agree, I will tear down his clinic, hahaha!" Yang Shuishui smiled.

Li Mo couldn't help laughing.

the next day.

Li Mo called Jason personally and asked him to come out for a good talk.

"Shui Shui, I don't know how to talk either. I have no experience. What should I say later?" Li Mo asked.