211-220

Chapter 211 Being watched Chapter 211 Being watched

"Forget it, let's go, I'll take you to my dormitory!" Yang Hua said again.

Yang Shuishui followed her elder brother to their student dormitory.

They share a room with four people. Even though it's a boys' dormitory, the items inside are arranged very neatly!
"Hey, Yang Hua, why did you bring a girl in? You didn't even tell me in advance. I was just about to take off my pants!" One of the boys said to Yang Hua.

"Zhang Junze, this is my sister Shui Shui. I'm going to take her out to play today."

When Yang Hua mentioned his sister, everyone in the dormitory immediately perked up.

The classmate who was playing on the computer also turned around and looked at Yang Shuishui.

"Wow, Yang Hua, your sister is so pretty! She has a pair of watery eyes. She will definitely be a beauty in the future!"

"Go away, Li Zecheng, this is my sister. You'd better clear out the dirty things in your mind." Yang Hua defended Yang Shuishui.

"Hi, brothers, how are you!" Yang Shuishui waved to them.

She speaks in a soft and cute voice, which is so adorable.

Yang Hua went to clean up the things on the table.

Li Zecheng quickly brought a stool to Yang Shuishui, "Come, sister, sit down! I never thought that a rough guy like Yang Hua would have a sister as pretty as you!"

"Hehe." Yang Shuishui smiled embarrassedly.

She was surrounded by her brother's classmates.

Zhang Junze took an apple and handed it to Yang Shuishui, "Come, sister, eat the apple, it's given to you by your brother!"

"And my snacks, I'll give them all to you." Li Zecheng also went to get the snacks.

Yang Shuishui felt really embarrassed as her hands were full of things after a while.

"Oh! Someone like Yang Hua actually has a sister. I don't even have a sister!" Li Zecheng sighed.

"Look at what you said. Why can't I have a sister? No matter how jealous you are, you don't have a sister!" Yang Hua teased.

"You're so proud of yourself! People like you who focus on studying can't experience the happiness of a woman. You're already in college, why are you still working so hard!"

Yang Hua glared at Li Zecheng and said, "Watch your words, my sister is here!"

Li Zecheng quickly covered his mouth.

Yang Shuishui looked at Li Zecheng, and from the look on his face, she felt there was something wrong.

"Huh? Sister Shuishui, why are you staring at me? Do you think I'm the most handsome one in this dormitory?" Li Zecheng asked.

Yang Shuishui felt like vomiting.

"Um...Brother Li Zecheng, I noticed that you lack a lot of Yang energy."

puff!
"Hahaha!" Yang Hua and Zhang Junze both laughed after hearing this.

Li Zecheng was embarrassed, "Um...sister, don't say such nonsense! I am a man, how can I lack yang energy!"

"Li Zecheng, don't deny it. You didn't go home or go back to the dormitory this weekend. Tell me the truth, where did you go?" Zhang Junze asked.

Li Zecheng: “…”

"Don't...be fooled. I'm going to the Internet cafe to surf the Internet!"

"Hahaha! Isn't there a computer in the dormitory? Why did you go to the Internet cafe? Who are you trying to fool? I think you went to see a lady outside!"