381-390

Chapter 381: Worthless Appearance Chapter 381: Worthless Appearance

"It's all good. I basically know how to do store business, and I even won the sales championship. Sister Li said that next month, she would let me join the company's sales department to gain experience. This is all thanks to you, Shuishui. This is the life I want. Although I am very busy and a little tired every day, I feel very happy. I am tired but happy, and every day is fulfilling!"

When Yang Yu talked about these things, there was a light in her eyes, which was a beautiful vision of the future.

In the past, she could never have imagined that she would have such a day.

In Tang Lin's home, she was like a nagging woman every day. She had no time to dress herself up and had to fight with her mother-in-law.

She is really tired.

Now, she is herself, working hard in the capital, earning money to support herself and her children, and she is very happy.

"Sister Yang Yu, I'm happy for you too. Seeing you're doing well, I feel relieved. My mom called me a few days ago to ask about you. She was also worried about you. She was relieved when I told her that you were doing well. She also asked me and my eldest brother to take good care of you!"

Yang Yu felt warm at heart after hearing this.

Her own mother is not even as good as an outsider!
Even her own mother refused to see her, let alone call her.

In this town, if a woman gets divorced, it is considered a disgrace to her family, and Chen Xinlian never wanted to see her again.

"Thank my aunt for me, Shui Shui, I don't know how to thank you!"

"We are one family and we should keep our differences. In the future in Beijing, we will support each other!"

Yang Yu nodded with emotion.

After dinner, Yang Shuishui went to see Mengmeng.

Mengmeng looks very cute in a princess dress.

Compared to when she was in the village before, she was much cleaner and her face was whiter.

Sure enough, as conditions improved, this person became more beautiful.

"Mengmeng, come here, this is the gift your aunt bought for you!" Yang Shuishui gave Mengmeng a Barbie doll.

This may be every girl’s dream!
Mengmeng is almost two years old. She was very happy holding the doll and laughed happily.

"Shuishui, don't spend money in the future. The doll you sent last time is still at home. Sister Li also bought a lot of things for Mengmeng. This child is doing very well now!"

It’s not like when we were in the village, sometimes we didn’t even have milk powder, let alone good clothes.

Tang Lin is a rough man and he doesn't care about these things. Yang Yu wants to buy good things for Meng Meng, but he has no money.

Now, she supports her daughter with her own hands, and the conditions of both mother and daughter have improved. Yang Yu feels that this is the meaning of her life.

Instead of looking at Tang Lin's expression, he looked at his mother-in-law's expression.

"Sister Yang Yu, I only have this little niece, so of course I have to pamper her. By the way, Mengmeng is in kindergarten now!
"Yes, he has already started. There is a kindergarten next to it. Sister Li is really thoughtful."

Yang Shuishui and Yang Yu took Mengmeng hand in hand and went for a walk on the street again.

We chatted about family matters and then about company matters.