61-70

Chapter 61 Fighting Him to the Death Chapter 61 Fighting Him to the Death
Yang Aiguo said angrily, "If he dares to come over again, I will fight him to the death with a knife!"

"This time we are all thanks to the starling. If it weren't for the starling, we would have been in trouble. This bird is really smart and knows how to help our family!" said the second brother Yang Qing.

Several brothers also came over and looked at the starling.

Today, Sun Erwa and his friends chased the starling all the way but failed to catch it. They must have suffered a lot.

The older brothers were still young, so they soon forgot about their worries and started teasing the starling!

They also went into the woods, caught some insects, and fed them to the starlings themselves.

The mynah bird just pooped and peed a lot on Sun Erwa and the others, so its stomach must be empty now!
The starling really started eating happily.

"Delicious! Delicious! Delicious!" the starling was still talking.

When everyone saw it, they seemed to feel better and were all amused by it.

At this time, Yang Shuishui discovered that her elder brother Yang Hua was outside alone and seemed to be in a bad mood.

He lowered his head, squatted at the door, and said nothing.

The brothers were all talking to the mynah bird, while Yang Aiguo and Zhang went to deal with things in the small workshop.

Yang Shuishui walked up to her eldest brother and asked, "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

Yang Hua looked at Yang Shuishui and said with great self-blame: "Xiao Liu, is your big brother useless? What happened today, as your parents' eldest son and your big brother, I can't help you at all."

So it was because of this matter.

Yang Shuishui smiled and said, "Brother, don't blame yourself. You are still young. You are still a child. If you want to protect your family, you must grow up quickly and study hard. When you become strong in the future, you will be able to protect your family naturally. We are very weak now, but I believe that in the near future, no one will dare to bully our family."

With his sister's encouragement, Yang Hua seemed to have become more open-minded.

"Well, you are right. I will definitely study hard. I have decided to study harder and strive to get into college as soon as possible to bring honor to our family!"

"Good brother, I believe you can do it!" Yang Shuishui encouraged.

Afterwards, she went to see her father and mother and calculate how much she had lost today.

  ……

The second and third sons returned home.

They didn't get anything today, but instead got sprayed with shit.

The key point is that his face was scratched by the starling, and there were many bloody marks on his face, which was shocking.

When the two returned home, the whole family was stunned.

Li Shufen asked, "Second and third brothers, what happened to you? Didn't I tell you to follow Sun Erwa and collect protection money from Yang Aiguo? How did you end up like this?"

Zheng and Chen also looked at them in confusion.

Logically speaking, there should be meat to eat if you follow Sun Erwa, so why are you in such a miserable state?