321-330

Chapter 321: Keep Controlling Him Chapter 321: Keep Controlling Him
Look at Jiang Shijie. When he was sixteen or seventeen years old, he was surrounded by all kinds of beautiful girls.

It seems that there are very few girls around Qin Yi.

Yang Shuishui suddenly felt that her theory on marriage just now had harmed Qin Yi.

I feel really guilty.

After leaving Yang Yu's house, Yang Shuishui and Qin Yi set off for the city.

Her brothers also want to go to school together.

Now that the children are not around, Zhang Zhen and Yang Aiguo really miss them terribly.

"Remember to come back early on weekends and holidays." Zhang Zhen kept reminding before leaving.

"Mom, don't worry, we will come back. Once eldest brother's company is stable, we will bring you to the city!" Yang Shuishui said.

"Let's talk about it later. You have to take good care of yourself!" Zhang Zhen was too worried about her daughter.

She doesn't worry about those five brats.

I was worried that my daughter would be bullied by a pig when she went out.

When they arrived in the city, Qin Yi asked Yang Shuishui to live in his house.

Yang Shuishui declined because Yang Hua had already bought a house in the city this year.

That’s perfect, she can go there and live there.

It’s not good to always live in Qin Yi’s house.

Although Qin Yi felt a little regretful, he still respected her wishes.

Several brothers went to school and were not with Yang Shuishui. When the eldest brother Yang Hua found out, he drove over to pick her up.

My eldest brother bought a house and a car, and now he is considered a successful person.

Besides Yang Hua, Wu Jingyu was also the one who came to pick her up.

Yang Shuishui was happier to see them again.

"Brother, Sister Jingyu, isn't the company busy today?"

"It's okay. Your eldest brother said that he will pick you up no matter how busy he is." Wu Jingyu said with a smile.

"Brother is so nice to me!" Yang Shuishui's mouth corners raised.

While driving, Yang Hua said, "You are my only sister. If I don't treat you well, who should I treat well?"

"Hehe." Yang Shuishui smiled happily.

It’s so good to have a brother!
Soon, they arrived at their apartment. Yang Hua pressed his fingerprint and went in.

This house is very big and has several rooms.

Yang Hua arranged the largest room for Yang Shuishui.

"Shui Shui, this is your room. Over there are your second brother, third brother, fourth brother, and fifth brother's rooms. If they come, they can stay there, too."

Yang Shuishui looked at the decorated room and was quite satisfied.

She placed the starling on the windowsill. Unexpectedly, Yang Hua was so thoughtful that he even bought a cage for it.

"Thank you, brother. It's great. I like this room." Yang Shuishui was very happy.

"Sister Jingyu, where do you live now?" Yang Shuishui asked Wu Jingyu curiously.