301-310

Chapter 301 It's really retribution Chapter 301 It's really retribution
After being scolded by Li Ning, Li Si raised his hand and wanted to hit him.

His wife loved her precious son so much that she naturally couldn't bear to let him go, so she quickly went to stop him.

"Don't do it, let's talk it over!"

"What are you talking about? He is a rebellious son. How could I give birth to such a rebellious son? He might as well die!"

After being stopped by his wife, Li Si was in a bad mood and went out to herd cattle without eating lunch.

Here, Yang Hua and Yang Aiguo went to see Zhang Huai purchasing fruits. Zhang Huai is quite capable.

The big truck has arrived, and as long as we load enough cargo, we can take it back.

The machine ordered by Yang Hua also arrived, and they planned to return to Taoyuan Town after lunch.

"Oh no, oh no! Li Si was hit by a cow!" a villager ran over and said.

Everyone was shocked by the news.

How come Li Si was hit by the cow?
In the morning, everything was fine and he was trying to sell fruits here shamelessly.

So they ran over to take a look.

The scene was tragic.

It is said that Li Si went out to herd cattle in the afternoon. He had a quarrel with his son at home and took out his anger on the cattle.

He picked up the whip and started whipping the cow. The cow got angry and pushed him out.

There happened to be a rock opposite, and Li Si was pushed into the rock by the cow, his brain was broken and he bled a lot.

Li Si's wife cried so hard. She was fine in the morning, but became like this in the afternoon.

One of them called an ambulance and asked them to come and pick him up.

Li Ning stood there in a daze. He didn't want his father to die, but now, the large pool of red blood on the stone made him feel shocked.

After all, this was his father, and he died just like that.

He was very sad, and at the same time he murmured: "Retribution... Retribution, it's really retribution..."

When Li Si left in the morning, the last thing he said was that he might as well just die.

He was originally going to scold Li Ning, but he didn't expect that he would die instead.

Some people say that Li Si had a quarrel.

Some people said that Li Si really got his retribution for doing too many bad things.

He had even put his hand inside the clothes of a little girl in the village. He was so bad that he deserved to die!
This place is very remote and we had to wait for a long time before the medical staff came.

As soon as Yang Shuishui saw it, she knew that Li Si was beyond saving and had died.

He lost so much blood and the ambulance didn't arrive in time, he would have died from excessive bleeding.

Sure enough, the medical staff came and said directly that the person was dead and asked if he needed to be taken to the hospital.

Since you're dead, there's no need to spend the money.

We can only carry him back and deal with the aftermath.

When Zhang Zhen saw Li Si's miserable condition, he did not feel any sympathy, but somewhere in his heart he seemed to feel relieved.