131-140

Chapter 131: Slap in the face Chapter 131: Slap in the face

Afterwards, several elders from the Yang family rushed up and surrounded them.

"Do you have anything else to say?" Yang Aiguo asked.

"Patriotism, it's like this. After discussing with several of our elders, we feel that our previous actions were too hasty and impulsive. We have decided not to remove you from the family tree. We will add you back to the family tree, including your children and Shuishui girl. All of them will be listed on it. Do you think it's a good idea?"

Yang Shuishui sneered in her heart.

As expected, these people all act according to the dish they serve.

Now that they see they have the ability, they are rushing to show off.

Just now in the ancestral hall, when they were arguing and cursing, why didn't he say anything?

Yang Shuishui quietly pressed on Yang Aiguo's palm to hint him.

Yang Aiguo understood immediately.

"No need, since you've already been expelled, then just expel it! The elders should keep their word."

After hearing this, several people turned pale and really regretted their actions.

Otherwise, we wouldn't be in this embarrassing situation now.

"Aiguo, we are all from the Yang family. Your surname is also Yang. Several of us elders have already given you face. You won't refuse, right? Do you really want to be expelled? Do you want to have nothing to do with our Yang family forever?" said the white-bearded elder.

"Third Master, I didn't want to be removed from the list. This is all your doing. I was fine at home, but you called me over to do this. One moment you want to remove me from the list, and the next moment you don't. Are you kidding? You elders, you are not children anymore."

After being scolded, several people felt ashamed.

They all knew that building a road in the village was a huge project.

Moreover, this project was fought for by Yang Aiguo for the village, and it is a major project in the village.

In other words, it is also the glory of their Yang family.

When you go out in the future, you will feel proud and will naturally be respected by everyone.

But now, Yang Aiguo has been removed from the list, and all the glory of Yang Aiguo has nothing to do with the entire Yang family.

This is such a huge loss!

One of them reacted quickly and immediately pushed the responsibility onto the old Yang couple.

"This is all Yang Shirong and his wife's fault. Not only do they mistreat their son all day long, but they also always find fault with him. I think they should be removed from the list!"

"Yes, they should be removed from the family tree. They are the scum of the Yang family!"

"Over the years, you have never done anything honorable for the family, and you always make trouble for others' patriotism."

Several elders immediately focused their anger on Mr. and Mrs. Yang.

Mr. and Mrs. Yang were dumbfounded. How could this be blamed on them?

Yang Aiguo and Yang Shuishui didn't care about that anymore. They would handle the rest of the issues themselves.

The father and daughter left here.