331-340

Chapter 331: Discussion Chapter 331: Discussion
Qin Yi had been in the Beijing circle for a long time, so he naturally knew Yuan Buyi and the others.

Yuan Buyi originally planned to have dinner with his classmates tonight, but he didn't expect to see Yang Shuishui and Qin Yi together here.

Yuan Buyi was curious now.

"She actually knows Qin Yi?" Yuan Buyi felt very strange.

Who is this girl Yang Shuishui? Why is Qin Yi with her?

No wonder she looked down on his martial arts association. It turned out there was a Qin Yi behind it.

Most likely Qin Yi didn't let her join.

Yuan Buyi felt that Qin Yi was a villain.

If Qin Yi and the others were to pass by here, they would inevitably meet Yuan Buyi.

Qin Yi smiled and said, "Oh, what a coincidence today!"

Yuan Buyi walked over, glanced at Qin Yi, and finally set his sights on Yang Shuishui.

"Qin Yi, is this your girl?"

"Yuan Buyi, watch your mouth. What's the point of talking about girl or not? She's my friend." Qin Yi knew that Yuan Buyi must have misunderstood.

He thought Yang Shuishui was his girlfriend and his plaything.

Yuan Buyi curled his lips and showed a rogue smile, "Really?"

What does he mean?
Qin Yi whispered to Yang Shuishui: "Shuishui, let's go first! I have fought with this Yuan Buyi before, but I lost. They have more people today."

Yang Shuishui: “…”

How can you lose this?

This really brings shame to Master Mo Feng!
When the two were about to leave, Yuan Buyi stepped forward again and blocked Yang Shuishui's way.

"Student Yang, I am your senior, and I would like to invite you to join our martial arts association. Are you willing?"

Yuan Buyi was originally rejected by Yang Shuishui, and he gave up.

However, when he saw her and Qin Yi together, he suddenly became interested again.

If he could dig Yang Shuishui away from Qin Yi, that brat Qin Yi would definitely be so angry that he would jump up!
"Yuan Buyi, don't poach people here. Sister Shuishui is not interested in your fancy martial arts association!"

Yuan Buyi looked at Qin Yi with a sarcastic expression, "Fancy moves? Qin Yi, have you ever forgotten that you were once defeated by me?"

"You..." Qin Yi was so angry.

This is his shame! It was mentioned again.

Yuan Buyi looked at Yang Shuishui again, "Sister, come, we will have dinner here today. If you are willing to join our martial arts association, come and have dinner with us. Don't worry, as long as you are willing to join, then the whole Tianli School, and even the whole capital, I will protect you, and no one will dare to bully you."

He has already offered such tempting conditions, she should agree!
If it were any other girl, she would have been overjoyed.

Yuan Buyi waited for Yang Shuishui's reply.

Unexpectedly, Yang Shuishui said calmly: "Last time, I told Senior Yuan very clearly that I am not interested. Could it be that Senior Yuan doesn't understand?"

Tsk tsk, what a big tone you have!
This was the first time in Yuan Buyi's life that he encountered several girls who rejected him.

He became more and more interested.