411-420

Chapter 411: Really Too Talkative Chapter 411: Really Too Talkative
"Mom, you're just worrying about nothing. My brothers are still young. Don't worry. With so many sons of yours, there's always going to be one who can succeed!"

"Yeah, it would be perfect if your brother and Jingyu could be together!"

As Zhang Zhen spoke, he glanced at Wu Jingyu over there.

The Wu family also went back to their hometown to visit today.

The village is filled with memories of their two families.

Unfortunately, every time Yang Hua’s personal problems are mentioned, he avoids the topic.

Besides, he is older and not as easy to talk to as he was when he was a child. If he does anything wrong, you can yell at him.

He is the boss of Xinghua Company. Yang Aiguo and Zhang Zhen both revolve around him. Whenever there is something happening at home, they will consult him. He is the pillar of the family.

Seeing that he was not married yet, Zhang Zhen was really anxious.

Wu Jingyu is also a very filial child and kind to others.

When she came to the village today, she was helping with things. She looked like a capable girl.

"Look, isn't that Wu Jingyu from Wu Jianhua's family? She looks to be in her twenties, almost thirty in two years! I heard she's still not married!"

"Of course not, he is the same age as my daughter. My daughter is about to go to elementary school, but she is still not married. I wonder if there is something wrong with her!"

"That shouldn't be the case. The Wu family is doing well now and has no shortage of money. Wu Jingyu even went to college and is one of the few female college students in the village."

"You are wrong. Since she is a female college student, she should have more suitors. Why is she still single? I think there may be something wrong with her body. Maybe she can't have children."

"I think so too. Otherwise, why would the Wu family keep her? She must have some hidden illness. Otherwise, she is still unmarried at the age of 25 or 26. Isn't this a bit strange?"

  ……

When Aunt Wu Zhao Xiuqin heard their whispers, she became extremely angry.

"What are you talking about here? What does our Jingyu's affairs have to do with you? You are such a chatterbox!"

Seeing this, everyone felt embarrassed and quickly shut up.

One of the aunties said shamelessly, "Xiuqin, we are doing this for your own good. Look at your daughter Jingyu, she is still not married at such an old age. As a parent, you can't delay your child. You must think about your child!"

"Aunt Wang, you don't need to tell us about our family affairs. We know our children. Most people in the city get married late. Do you think it's the same in the village?" Zhao Xiuqin glared at Aunt Wang coldly.

Aunt Wang twisted her mouth, rolled her eyes, turned around and started whispering to someone else.

"I'm so angry! What kind of people are these? If I didn't want to come back to see the land at home, I wouldn't want to come back!" Zhao Xiuqin was full of anger.

Wu Jianhua heard this and comforted her, "It's not the first day you've been in the village. This is how it is in the village. Don't you know? Calm down and let's live our lives. They can talk about theirs. For example, the old Li family, although her daughter is the same age as our Jingyu, I heard that her daughter gave birth to three children, all girls. She was not recognized by her in-laws, and her life is not very good. She even wanted to divorce before the New Year!"