461-470

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Rankings
Boys' Novels
Girls Novels
Complete novel
Novel Category
My Bookshelf
Read the transcript
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
Chapter 461: Frustrated He grimaced in pain, even breathing was painful.

This is the first time I’ve been beaten up since I was a child…

"Shui Shui!" Song Xiaobai looked at Yang Shui Shui with emotion.

It's great to be protected.

snort!
Still want to bully her!
"You... who are you! How dare you hit me!" Huo Nancheng stood up with the help of the wall, looking at Yang Shuishui with his fox-like eyes.

Song Xiaobai immediately stood in front of Yang Shuishui and said, "This is my best friend. If you bully me, you are bullying her. Shouldn't you beat her?"

Huo Nancheng: "..."

"I warn you, don't touch Xiaobai, otherwise, I will beat you to a pulp!" Yang Shuishui warned.

Huo Nancheng said angrily: "It was obviously she who touched me. I warn you, if you dare to kick me, you are dead!"

"If you keep pushing me, I'll kick you out!"

Huo Nancheng covered his stomach and said angrily, "You are so cruel. Just wait for me!"

After saying these harsh words, he just slipped away.

"Hahaha, now I must have completely offended him. He probably won't marry me!" Song Xiaobai felt happy.

"Maybe!"

Song Xiaobai returned to the Song family.

As she expected, her father and stepmother came again.

My father looked gloomy, while my stepmother looked smug.

When he saw Song Xiaobai come in, Song's father immediately got angry.

"You are so brave! You met with the young master of the Huo family today. Look what you did. You even beat up the young master of the Huo family!"

The stepmother quickly pretended to persuade him, "Husband, don't be angry, Xiaobai is still young and doesn't understand."

"What do you mean young? She's already eighteen years old. How could I not notice before that you are so rude and unreasonable that you beat her up the first time you met her? Now, how do you want me to explain this to the Huo family? You've really embarrassed me! How could I give birth to a bastard like you!"

Song Xiaobai sneered, "Then I don't know, you have to ask yourself!"

"You..." Father Song was so angry.

"Oh, Xiaobai, just say less. Your father is doing this for your own good. You hit the young master of the Huo family, and it was your fault. Your father really doesn't know how to explain to the Huo family!" The stepmother continued to play nice.

"Shut up, you're just a mistress. Is it your turn to speak here?" Song Xiaobai glared at his stepmother sharply.

The stepmother was frightened by her look.

At this moment, she realized that this damn girl had really become a different person.

It's not as easy to control as before.

"Now, you go to the Huo family immediately and apologize to the young master of the Huo family. Talk to him nicely and try to win him back. Otherwise, I will punish you severely!" Father Song said to her.