51-60

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Rankings
Boys' Novels
Girls Novels
Complete novel
Novel Category
My Bookshelf
Read the transcript
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
Chapter 51: Master is partial Chapter 51: Master is partial
Li Mo lowered his head for a moment.

Yang Shuishui said: "Master, don't forget that my brother is still just a child!"

Li Mo is only about fourteen years old this year, isn't he just a child?
"Then you two, be careful!" Jiang Yiming instructed.

"knew!"

Yang Shuishui and Li Mo turned and headed into the woods.

As they walked, Li Mo asked again: "Junior sister, am I useless?"

"Brother, what nonsense are you talking about?"

"I always disappoint Master."

Seeing that Li Mo was confused, Yang Shuishui comforted him, "Master just has too high expectations of you, but ignores that you are still a child who has not grown up. Brother, no matter what, Master is doing this for your own good. Besides, you have always been my good brother. In my eyes, you are the best!"

After receiving the best compliment from Yang Shuishui, Li Mo suddenly became enlightened and grinned.

"Junior sister, thank you. Let's go quickly. There seem to be wild fruits ahead. Let's go and see if we can eat them."

"good!"

The surrounding branches and leaves were still dripping with rain.

There were a lot of fallen leaves on the ground, and they felt very soft when they stepped on them.

The two walked to the front and saw a bush with some red fruits like grains in it.

"Let me try it first to see if it's poisonous!" Li Mo said jokingly.

Yang Shuishui said directly: "This fruit is edible. It is chicken dates. Some places also call it chicken dates. It tastes a bit sweet and a bit sour. Let's pick more!"

"Wow! Junior sister, you are so young, how do you know so much?" Li Mo admired her very much.

"You'll find out if you read more books."

In her previous life, Yang Shuishui was a walking encyclopedia.

She is very knowledgeable about Chinese medicine.

She also has extensive research on some animals and plants in nature.

It turns out that reading is a good thing and can broaden your horizons.

"Junior sister, why do I feel like you know everything, but you are... a little small."

Yang Shuishui naturally wouldn't say that there was an old soul living inside her little body.

She changed the subject, "Brother, hurry up and pick the fruits! Pick them and take them back, otherwise it will be even harder to see in this forest when it gets dark."

The two of them quickened their pace and soon finished picking the peaches. On the way back, they saw another wild peach tree.

There were a few dried fruits on the tree, which looked edible.

Yang Shuishui also asked Li Mo to pick it.

After piecing together all the stuff, it can be said that I have come back with a full load.

At this moment, Li Mo suddenly saw the grass in front move.

"Shui Shui, could there be a snake?" Li Mo took a step back worriedly.