121-130

Chapter 121 Even rabbits bite when they are angry Chapter 121 Even rabbits bite when they are angry
Fortunately, he later married Aunt Wu. Aunt Wu is not a good person, so she will not be bullied like her husband.

If there is any dissatisfaction at home, she will speak out and fight for her family.

Even her mother-in-law, Gou, she often quarreled with her.

Anyway, she’s not my biological mother, so it’s no big deal.

Besides, the mother-in-law is biased and not nice to them.

It can be said that Uncle Wu’s small family is entirely supported by Aunt Wu.

Aunt Wu is also a very righteous person. She helped Yang Aiguo's family and quarreled with Li Shufen before, which shows that she is a good person.

Aunt Wu saw that her husband didn't say anything, so she put her hands on her hips and said, "How dare you say that you raised Jianhua? When he was a child, you fed him sweet potatoes and rice soup, while my brother-in-law ate rice. He wore tattered clothes that others didn't want, while my brother-in-law wore new clothes. You didn't let him go to school before he graduated from elementary school, but you forced him to finish junior high school. Is there a mother as biased as you?"

"You really know how to flatter yourself! Over the years, all the money Jianhua and I earned has been handed over to you and Dad. We are very poor and just want a harmonious family. We don't want to fight with you, but you are going too far now."

"You actually want my Jingyu to stop studying and save next year's tuition to marry my brother-in-law. Did you feed the money I gave you before to the dogs? You still want to suck our blood. Gou, I tell you, don't go too far. Even a rabbit will bite when it is angry!"

Aunt Wu's words really touched Yang Shuishui's heart.

This Gou family is going too far.

No matter what, Wu Jingyu should not be allowed to drop out of school!

She is so biased, she is definitely a stepmother!

After Aunt Wu finished speaking, she covered her chest with her hands, and it was obvious that she was really angry.

"Aunt Wu, don't be angry, worry about your health!" Yang Shuishui stepped forward to comfort her.

"Shui Shui, why are you here? I'm really sorry to make you laugh!" Aunt Wu said, wiping her tears.

She was also heartbroken.

How could I have such a mother-in-law?

"I'm here to deliver something to Sister Jingyu. You're doing the right thing. Sister Jingyu can't drop out of school. No matter what, the child can't suffer!"

Aunt Wu quickly held Yang Shuishui's hand and said, "Yes, you are right. No matter what happens, I can't let my child suffer!"

"Hey, are you guys annoying? You've been arguing all morning and I can't even sleep well!"

At this time, a man and a woman walked out of the house.

This man is Wu Jianbo, the youngest son of Gou and Old Man Wu.

The woman next to him is Wu Jianbo’s girlfriend whom he brought back from his past.

Wu Jianbo is twenty years old now, so of course Gou is worried about him.

Seeing his son bringing back a daughter-in-law from the city, he was naturally happy.

But this daughter-in-law asked for a dowry of 3,000 yuan.