341-350

Chapter 341 Are You Crazy? Chapter 341 Are You Crazy?

Qin Yi made up his mind.

After a while, the sales lady came with the calculator and information.

"Miss, I've estimated for you that the deposit for a house is 10,000 yuan. You reserved two buildings, each with four units per floor, for a total of 240 units. If you calculate it, the deposit alone will be 2.4 million yuan. Are you sure you want to reserve it?"

"Yes, but you have to wait a while. I need to collect some money first."

Yang Shuishui's family only has 600,000 yuan, which was given by her eldest brother.

Adding her previous savings, etc., it amounted to seven hundred thousand.

So there is still a shortfall of 1.7 million, which is really a huge difference.

She went out and called her elder brother Yang Hua.

Yang Hua answered quickly.

"Hey, bro, can you give me some more money?"

"How much do you need?"

"I need another 1.7 million."

"So many? Shui Shui, what are you going to do?" Yang Hua couldn't help but become curious.

More than one million is not a small amount.

"I want to make an investment, brother, don't ask so many questions. I will come back and explain to you. Just give me the money first!"

"Shuishui, I can only give you one million. For the rest, I really can't do anything."

"Okay, one million is fine!"

With one million, Yang Shuishui still needs 700,000.

She didn't want to be with Sister Qin Yi, as she already owed him too much.
She thought about it and thought, there is Song Xiaobai! Song Xiaobai should be able to help her.

She called Song Xiaobai again.

"Hello, Shui Shui, you called me!" Song Xiaobai was very happy.

She only has Yang Shuishui as a friend.

"Yes, Xiaobai, I'm in trouble now. I need 700,000 yuan. Can you help me? I will pay you back soon!"

"No big deal, just give me the account number! You don't have to pay it back!"

Yang Shuishui: “…”

She thought this would be difficult, but unexpectedly, Song Xiaobai agreed so readily!

No wonder she said the thing she lacks the least is money.

Wow, what a rich second generation!
She told Song Xiaobai the account number, and a moment later Yang Shuishui received a text message saying that there was an extra million yuan in her bank card!

Didn't she just borrow 700,000? How come there is 1 million!

Song Xiaobai is so righteous!

Now, she has an extra 300,000 yuan! She can order a few more sets!

You will get rich then!
When Yang Shuishui went in, she heard Qin Yi saying to the sales lady, "Give me 30 units at least!"

"Sir, do you want one too?" the sales lady was stunned.

It’s not enough to have one big enemy, there’s also a small enemy.

It seems that she is going to be lucky today!
With so many buildings sold at once, she is going to be very rich this month!