361-370

Chapter 361: The smell of gunpowder is strong Chapter 361: The smell of gunpowder is strong

But when she saw this name, she suddenly thought of the celebrity who had a scandal in her previous life.

Unexpectedly, their results were the same.

She couldn't guarantee it either, it was just a guess, she didn't expect the house to collapse so quickly.

"Guessed? Are you so accurate in your guess?"

"Of course, my intuition is good. If you don't believe it, forget it."

"Nonsense, of course I don't believe it!"

Yang Shuishui stuck out her tongue. She didn’t believe it herself, haha!

"If you don't believe me, there's nothing I can do!" Yang Shuishui shrugged.

"Forget it. I can't get a single word of truth from you anyway."

"Everything I said is true, but you just don't believe it."

"Whether you believe it or not, it's meaningless. Last time, you rejected me, and I didn't bother with you. This time, you can't reject me again. This year, I will take the college entrance examination. After the college entrance examination, I will leave this school. I have invited some friends to a party. I hope you can come too. We have known each other for so long, we should be considered friends, right?"

"Sure, sure. Then I have to bring Xiaobai with me!"

"No problem, you can bring anyone, as long as you go!" Yuan Buyi was very happy to see that she finally did not reject him.

"Okay, it's a deal then. Don't stand me up!"

"Don't worry, I won't break my promise to you."

Yuan Buyi is treating us to a meal this weekend.

Yang Shuishui told Song Xiaobai about the meal, and Song Xiaobai was so happy that he flew away.

It’s so nice of her to think of her when such a good thing happened.

So the two of them came to the hotel.

At this time, inside the private room, Yuan Buyi and a group of friends were talking happily.

They were all classmates and friends who I usually played with, including Jiang Shijie.

After Yang Shuishui and Song Xiaobai came in, Yuan Buyi was very happy and quickly asked them to sit down.

Jiang Shijie on the side was stunned.

He swallowed his saliva and said, "A Yuan, why did you invite her here?"

"What? Are you scared? She doesn't eat people."

Jiang Shijie hated Yang Shuishui and hated her to the core. It was she who beat him up in the first place.

He had never suffered a loss at the hands of others, and this was the first time.

Yang Shuishui sat down, and Jiang Shijie happened to be sitting opposite her.

She smiled. She never expected that Jiang Shijie and Yuan Buyi were actually good friends.

"Come, let me introduce you. This is my junior schoolmate, Shuishui, and this is Xiaobai!" Yuan Buyi introduced everyone.

We exchanged pleasantries at the table.

Yang Shuishui glanced around casually and found that the people here were all from the Beijing circle and they all had a good relationship with Yuan Buzhi.