351-360

Chapter 351: See You in the Woods After School Chapter 351: See You in the Woods After School
"What? She has it too! Senior Yuan is too much. He's always in front of Yang Shuishui recently, as if he's her little follower. I don't know what's so good about Yang Shuishui. She's not even as good as you!"

Chen Mengyan said softly, "What's so good about me? I'm not good enough for them. Now Yang Shuishui is a little arrogant. She even said bad things about you, saying that you are nothing and that you always bring a group of people to bully her. She also said that you are afraid of her and dare not do anything to her!"

When Liu Jia heard this, he spat out the chewing gum in his mouth.

"Fuck! Who does she think she is? How dare she be so arrogant! Too much!"

"She is nothing, but she has Senior Yuan. Who made Senior Yuan like her?" Chen Mengyan added fuel to the fire.

"Humph! Does she think I won't dare to deal with her because of Senior Yuan? I just haven't been interested recently! I will definitely teach this country bumpkin a lesson! Come on, sisters, I'll teach her a lesson!"

Liu Jia brought Qiao Yu and the others into the classroom angrily.

Chen Mengyan was at the back, and when she saw them, a faint smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

After Liu Jia returned to the classroom, he saw Yang Shuishui, walked up to her immediately and patted her desk.

"Is there something?" Yang Shuishui looked up at her.

What is this guy going crazy about?

"Yang Shuishui, wait for me in the grove after school. Do you dare?" Liu Jia said directly.

"The grove?" Yang Shuishui frowned. Does Liu Jia want to duel with her?
"Yes, it's the grove! Do you dare? If you don't dare, you are a coward, you are a wimp!"

A smile appeared on Yang Shuishui's lips. "Okay, I'll wait!"

"We agreed to meet in the woods outside the school after school today!"

"Shui Shui, why did you agree? They are obviously targeting you. Liu Jia, Qiao Yu and others will definitely go. You are no match for them!" Song Xiaobai was very worried about Yang Shui Shui.

"It doesn't matter, the head teacher is here, let's go to class!" Yang Shuishui didn't take it seriously at all.

Today's class ended quickly, and when school was over, Liu Jia, Qiao Yu and others went to prepare.

Yang Shuishui carried her schoolbag and left the school with Song Xiaobai.

Neither of them lives on campus and they have to go home after school every day.

"Come on, Xiaobai, I'll take you to a place today." Yang Shuishui said.

"Where? Didn't you and Liu Jia and the others agree to meet in the grove at school?"

"Haha! Who wants to meet them? I'm not bored!" Yang Shuishui said disdainfully.

Anyone who goes is a fool!

"So you still promised them?"

"I promised them, but that doesn't mean I will go? What do you think?" Yang Shuishui gave Song Xiaobai a look.

"Oh! I understand. You deliberately lied to them. If you go alone, you will definitely not be able to beat them. I wonder why you agreed to this!"

Yang Shuishui: “…”

That's not what she meant.

She just didn't want to argue with a group of little girls. She was not afraid of Liu Jia and the others at all.