311-320

Chapter 311: Pointing Fingers Chapter 311: Pointing Fingers
"I heard that Yang Yu was found to be pregnant on the day she married Wang Gang. The child is not Wang Gang's. So now, many people in our area know about it and are talking about it. You tell me, Yang Yu is such a good child. How could something like this happen during such a good wedding? I don't know what to do next!"

Yang Shuishui was stunned.

She didn't expect things to turn around.

Yang Yudu is pregnant.

the next day.

Yang Shuishui decided to go see Yang Yu, she must need help now.

As soon as I reached the door, which was not closed, I heard someone cursing from inside.

"How could I give birth to something like you? Look at what's being spread out there now!"

"You have brought shame upon our family!"

"You don't want such a good marriage. You actually did such a shameful thing. You might as well just die!"

"Now when neighbors see me, they ask me about you, but I can't even open my mouth."

"The most important thing is that the Wang family has called the matchmaker over and said they want to cancel the engagement. They want us to return the betrothal money and the house we bought. Not only that, they also want to return all the money for the wedding banquet."

"You are such a sinner, God, what is going on, wuwuwu..."

  ……

Zheng Xiaofen was originally a little envious. For marrying off a daughter, she received a dowry of tens of thousands of yuan and also got a house for free.

Unexpectedly, it became a joke the next day!

She looked at the third brother's family, folded her arms and said, "It's really shameful. This is the first time I've heard of a woman having a child before marriage and marrying with the child. No wonder they are so angry and want to cancel the engagement. No one can tolerate it! Yang Yu, how could you be so foolish to do such a shameful thing."

Zheng Xiaofen was very proud.

I saw the joke of the third room.

Chen Xinlian looked at Zheng Xiaofen. She was also angry, knowing that this woman was deliberately making fun of herself.

Saying that I came to care about their family was all lies.

But now, she didn't even have time to put out the fire at home, so she had no time to argue with Zheng Xiaofen.

I can only swallow my anger in secret, because it's my daughter's fault!
"Second Aunt, whether Sister Yang Yu is embarrassed or not is probably none of your business! You have already separated, and you should be more concerned about whether your family is embarrassed or not. Yang Fugui has been repeating the grade for many years and is already an old student. I'm afraid it's even more embarrassing!"

Zheng Xiaofen turned around and saw Yang Shuishui, she gritted her teeth.

"What does it have to do with you? It's not your turn to interfere in our family affairs!"

"Yes, your family's affairs are not my business, and sister Yang Yu's family's affairs are not your business either. So what are you talking about here?" Yang Shuishui asked back.

"You..." Zheng Xiaofen was speechless.

Then he was so angry that he had to leave.

Yang Yu felt a little comforted when he saw Yang Shuishui coming.