241-250

Chapter 241 I want you to die! Chapter 241 I want you to die!

This is really embarrassing for her!

"It's not me...it's her..." The girl pointed at Yang Shuishui. In such a hurry, she didn't know how to explain.

"I...I don't know anything." Yang Shuishui looked pitiful.

And there was indeed no wine glass in her hand, and judging from the position, it was not Yang Shuishui who spilled the water.

The lady refused to give in and held on to the girl.

Yang Shuishui looked at the girl and smiled triumphantly, then turned and left.

She went upstairs to find Wei Ya, but Wei Ya had left for a while and she was worried that something had happened to her.

At this time, Wei Ya was changing her dress in the room.

After changing into her dress, she stood in front of the mirror and put on some makeup.

Just as she was putting away her cosmetics with satisfaction, a person suddenly appeared behind her.

Wei Ya looked up and was startled when she saw the person in the mirror.

"Wei... Wei Lan!"

As soon as she turned around, Wei Lan pounced on her and pressed her down on the bed.

Wei Lan was holding a knife in her hand.

"Wei Lan, why are you here!" Wei Ya was shocked.

A few years ago, Wei Lan and the housekeeper teamed up to kill her and Qin Yi.

The conspiracy was exposed and Wei Lan was arrested.

According to the situation at that time, Janice Vidal would go to jail.

Later, she produced evidence and said that she was mentally ill and was a psychopath.

Those medical records can indeed prove that the court will be tolerant of a mentally ill person.

But Qin Ling didn't want to let her go so soon. She had done so many bad things that she almost harmed his beloved woman and son.

Qin Ling said that since she was mentally ill, she should be sent to a mental hospital.

From then on, Wei Lan was locked up in a mental hospital and was watched every day.

Wei Lan knew that she was not sick.

But the people around her are all a bunch of lunatics. She is almost going crazy being with a bunch of lunatics every day.

She was given injections and pills every day, and if she didn't obey, she would be given electric shocks.

She suffered a lot in there, and finally got a chance to escape.

After escaping, he wanted to seek revenge on Wei Ya.

She felt that it was Wei Ya who took away everything from her.

"I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you! It's you who ruined me! It's you!"

"I was the one who knew Brother Ling first, why did you snatch him away! You bitch!"

"You've hurt me so badly, I want you to die! Die!"

  ……

Wei Lan’s ferocious face looked as if she wanted to eat someone.

Wei Lan took advantage of her unpreparedness and knocked the knife out of her hand.