81-90

Chapter 81: The talent was almost killed by the old man Chapter 81: The talent was almost killed by the old man

Her eyes were full of pride.

She wholeheartedly believed in the fortune teller who had told Yang Fugui'er's fortune.

Seeing her elder brother being bullied, Yang Shuishui immediately said, "Whether you can get into college is not something you can say, but your grades. My elder brother is not like some people who only get 2 points on the exam."

"Hmph! What are you so proud of? Let me tell you, our family's wealth is only temporary. We will definitely get better grades in the future!" Zheng said unwillingly.

These two points were like a thorn that pierced her heart.

"Xiao Liu, let's ignore her. Let's go over there and see what vegetarian meal we have today!" Yang Hua said.

"good!"

They walked over together and found that the vegetarian meal had already been prepared and was filled with many vegetarian dishes.

After a while, everyone found a seat and sat down.

"Junior sister, you know what, this vegetarian meal is quite delicious. I have been eating oily and meaty dishes during these few days of the New Year. Now I think these vegetarian dishes are especially delicious!" Li Mo said to Yang Shuishui.

"Brother, if you like it, eat more!"

Everyone started eating happily.

After dinner, some villagers stayed behind to wash dishes and clean up.

The village chief has to recite scriptures in front of the Bodhisattva, read the names of the donors in front of the Bodhisattva, and ask the Bodhisattva to bless these people.

This is also the meaning of donation.

We played outside all day today, and in the evening, the whole family had a delicious meal together.

There are a lot of dishes tonight, including chicken, duck, fish and meat, filling the table.

It's really lively when the whole family is together.

Yang Aiguo said that their family has the largest number of people.

After dinner, Yang Aiguo said, "Tomorrow is the sixteenth day of the first lunar month, and the school is about to register again. I have to go and register Huaer. In the second half of the year, the village school will open another class. Then, the second and third children will go to school together!"

Yang Qing and Yang Bin were very happy to hear this. This year, they were finally going to go to school.

I'm really looking forward to the arrival of autumn!

the next day.

Yang Aiguo left early in the morning.

Yang Shuishui looked at Li Mo.

"Brother, why don't you go to school? I haven't heard Master tell me to register you."

Li Mo said: "It doesn't matter whether I go to school or not. My master taught me to read and write. I am very good at reading prescriptions."

"But people have to go to school. It's not enough to just learn a few words. There are so many subjects in school now."

"My master said I wasn't cut out for that. I finished elementary school and that was it."

Yang Shuishui: “…”

This old man is really something. How can he know that studying is useless?

"So what do you like to do, brother?"