Chapter 53

No one's POV:

Alessia stormed out of the hotel room, her emotions a turbulent storm within her. She barely registered the plush carpet beneath her feet as she hurried down the hallway, desperate to escape the confrontation with Sapphire. She needed space, needed to breathe, needed to talk to someone who could help her make sense of the mess her life had become.

She stopped in front of Ella's door and knocked hurriedly, her heart pounding in her chest. After a few moments, the door swung open, revealing Ella's concerned face.

"Alessia, what's going on?" Ella asked, stepping aside to let her in.

Alessia walked into the room, running a hand through her hair. "I... I saw something tonight. Sapphire and Celin... they were together."

Ella's eyes widened in shock. "What do you mean 'together'?"

"They were having sex," Alessia said, her voice breaking. "And when I confronted Sapphire about it, she turned it around on me. She said I can't be mad because I've been cheating on her with Kyra for months."

Ella took a deep breath, trying to process everything. "Okay, let's sit down."

They both sat on the edge of the bed, and Ella looked at Alessia with a mixture of sympathy and sternness. "Alessia, you need to understand something. You can't be mad at Sapphire for what happened with Celin. Not when you've been seeing Kyra behind her back for months."

Alessia's eyes filled with tears. "But it hurts, Ella. Seeing her with someone else... it hurts so much."

Ella nodded, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I know it does. But you need to look at this from a broader perspective. Both of you have made mistakes, and if you want to move forward, you need to address them together."

"I don't know if we can," Alessia admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

"You can," Ella said firmly. "But it's going to take a lot of work. Maybe you and Sapphire should consider couple counselling. It might help you both communicate better and understand each other's feelings."

Alessia wiped away her tears. "Do you really think that would help?"

"I do," Ella replied. "But the first step is to talk to Sapphire. Really talk. Not just argue and point fingers. Be honest about how you feel and what you want moving forward."

Alessia nodded, taking a deep breath. "Okay. I'll talk to her in the morning."

"Good," Ella said, squeezing her shoulder. "Now, try to get some rest. You both need it."

Alessia stood up, feeling a bit more grounded after talking to Ella. "Thanks, Ella. I really appreciate it."

"Anytime," Ella said with a warm smile. "Remember, you and Sapphire have been through a lot together. Don't let this break you."

Alessia nodded again and walked back to her hotel room, feeling a mixture of dread and determination. She knew the conversation with Sapphire wouldn't be easy, but if there was any hope of saving their relationship, they needed to face their issues head-on

Sapphire's POV:

The next morning, I woke up feeling the weight of last night pressing down on me. The argument with Alessia was still fresh in my mind, and I knew we couldn't ignore it any longer. We needed to talk, really talk, if we were going to have any chance of moving forward.

I got out of bed, my heart heavy with anxiety. I took a deep breath and decided to make some coffee, hoping the familiar routine would give me some semblance of normalcy. As the coffee brewed, I heard the door to our room open and close softly. Alessia was back.

She walked in, looking as exhausted as I felt. Her eyes were red and puffy, and I could tell she hadn't slept much. She hesitated at the door, as if unsure whether to come closer.

"Morning," I said, my voice softer than usual. "Do you want some coffee?"

"Yeah, thanks," she replied quietly, making her way to the small table in the corner of the room.

We sat down with our coffees, the silence between us heavy and uncomfortable. I decided to break it first.

"Alessia, we need to talk about last night."

She nodded, taking a sip of her coffee. "I know."

I took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. "I know what you saw last night with Celin and me was... wrong. It was a mistake, and I regret it deeply. But you can't deny that what you've been doing with Kyra for months is just as hurtful."

Alessia looked down at her coffee, her fingers trembling slightly. "I know. I'm sorry, Sapphire. I never wanted to hurt you."

"I believe you," I said, reaching out to take her hand. "But if we're going to move forward, things need to change. I can't keep living like this, wondering if you're being honest with me."

She looked up at me, tears brimming in her eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

"I need you to stop seeing Kyra by yourself," I said firmly. "If you want to hang out with her, it has to be with me or the team around. I need to know I can trust you again."

Alessia nodded slowly. "Okay. I'll stop seeing her alone."

"And when we get back to England, we need to go to couple counselling," I continued. "We need to rebuild the trust between us before we even think about going on our honeymoon to Dubai."

She squeezed my hand, her grip tight and desperate. "I want to do whatever it takes to fix this, Sapphire. I love you, and I don't want to lose you."

"I love you too," I said, my voice cracking with emotion. "But love isn't enough if we don't address the issues between us. We need to work on this together."

She leaned in and hugged me, and I held her tightly, feeling the weight of our shared pain and hope. We stayed like that for a while, finding some comfort in each other's presence.

"Let's take it one step at a time," I said softly. "We'll get through this. Together."

Alessia nodded against my shoulder. "Together."

We finished our coffee in silence, the air between us a bit lighter. It wasn't going to be easy, but for the first time in a while, I felt a glimmer of hope. We had a long road ahead, but at least we were taking the first steps towards healing.