chap 60 (bonus)

In morning

In Namjin's room.. Jin was sleeping on the edge of bed Namseok beside him.
Taeho's legs on Namseok..
Gukkie's head was on Taeho's stomach and his legs on Namjoon's chest.
This kids!!

Gukkie slowly opened his eyes.. he rubbed them just to get better vision. He noticed room and he realised he wasn't with his parents but his joon and jin uncle. He slowly shaked his brother and Taeho woke up.

"Let me sleep Gukkie" Taeho said in sleep.

"No wake up Taeho we will play everyone is sleeping" hearing his brothers words Taeho sat on bed.

"Ok Gukkie but Namseok Hyung is sleeping!!" Taeho said cutely.

"I'll wake him up you go and take Yumi without waking Yoong and tae uncle." Taeho slowly got down from bed and opened door slowly not wanting to wake anyone.

"Namseok Hyung.. namseok Hyung get up" gukkie started to shake namseok lightly and he woke up

"What--" soon Gukkie out his little palm on namseok's Mouth.

"Shh namseok Hyung.. you will wake Jin and joon uncle" Namseok understood his parents were sleeping.

They silently came out of room without making noise.

With Taeho

He came in Yoonmin's room who were in deep sleep.
He came inside room, room wasn't lock.
He saw Yumi was not sleeping he was playing with his fingers laying between his parents.
Taeho slowly came toward Yumi..

"Yumi wanna play?" Taeho asked to his little cousin. Who giggles loudly.

"Shh Yumi" Taeho held little toddler's hand leading him outside room without making noice.

Four of them came outside of house..
Gukkie smiled looking no one was there.. they came outside in early morning.

"What we will play?" Namseok asked.

"Mud mud.." Gukkie said and ran when he saw big lake of mud.
Taeho ran behind his brother.

Namseok came toward them while holding little Yumis hand.

Gukkie and Taeho jumped into mud.. in some minutes their body and clothes were full of mud.

 in some minutes their body and clothes were full of mud

They started to play..

"It's fun " Gukkie giggled.

"Gukkie!!" Taeho laughed when Gukkie pushed him and he fell in mud.

"Namseok Hyung come it's fun.." Taeho said while pulling little Yumi with them.
Yumi started to play with giggling.

"Hyung" Yumi laughed and fell in mud.

Yumi's  hairs were also muddy so namseok tugged them in coconut ponytail with hairband.
Namseok enter in mud too and that's when Gukkie and Taeho applied all mud on namseok's face.

All kids were splashing mud on eachother whole giggling without knowing their parents watching them in disbelief.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung woke up he smiled seeing Jungkook who was snuggling in his chest.
Jungkook was only in boxers same with Taehyung.
Last night was beautiful for them.

Taehyung kissed Jungkooks forhead who smiled immediately.
Taehyung kissed Jungkooks lips. Wo opened his eyes.

"No matter how many time we do I feel like it's first time" Taehyung said. And Jungkook hit his chest playfully.

"I'm again in mood do you want morning round?" Taehyung asked shamelessly and Jungkook widden his eyes.

"Shut up!!" Both laughed.

Taehyung was placing soft kisses all over Jungkooks neck and Chest while hovering over him.

"Hyung stop Gukkie or Taeho will come.. I'm missing them" Jungkook pouted and Taehyung kissed his pout.

"I'm Missing them too" he rubbed their nose with each other at same time they heard something from outside--- "where is namseok, Taeho, Gukkie" jin asked.. "where is Yumi!!" they heard Yoongi's voice.

Taekook hurriedly got up and wore their clothes..
They came outside.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Kids are not in home.." Namjoon told.

"Where they can go?" Jungkook said. For second they all were scared.

They came out if house their eyes widden as they saw the seen.. all kids playing with mud.

"What!!" Taehyung said.. knowing it must be Gukkies plan.

"Gukkie.. Taeho " today I'll not leave you.

"It's ok they are kids " Jimin said and laughed seeing his little Yumi playing with mud.

"No but they came without telling anyone" said Jungkook and came toward kids.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked and all kids look at Jungkook.

"Papa?" Taeho came out of mud seeing his papa.

"Yumi Also came out.. namseok too just Gukkie was standing there." Jungkook looked at Gukkie angrily he was acting.

Taehyung took his phone and clicked their pictures.

"Hyung really?" Jungkook asked.

"They are looking so cute Jungkook." Jungkook smiled.

"Papa are you Angry on me?" Jungkook sat on knees.

"Papa Gukkie was not alone Taeho was also their" Taeho came and stood beside his brother.

" I know you both brats are same" both kids look down.

"Hey look at me.. you are looking cute" Jungkook smiled and both of them smile to looking at Jungkook who wasn't angry.

Both kids hugged Jungkook but soon they realised Jungkook's clothes and face were all muddy.
Taehyung started to laugh Holding his stomach untill he got glare my Jungkook.

"Babies go hug papa too" Jungkook smirked and both kids ran toward Taehyung soon Taehyung was muddy too.

"That's not fair" Taehyung said.

"Everything is fair in love and war dada" they 4 hugged eachother.

Happy family a sweet family.

-official end here-

_____

Leave one comment about this FF as it officially end.