chap 59 🔞 (bonus)

Hey i posted taekook oneshot on my YouTube.. jk birthday special
Link in comments 👉
(Don't forget to comment and read)

___

At night everyone was doing dinner with chit chatting.
Mr and Mrs Kim were playing with all kids. Kids already ate before their parents.

"Goshh they are so naughty" Jhope let it out while munching his food.

"It's nothing hobi Hyung.. you'll understand when you'll have kids" Jhope chocked on water and everyone laughed.

"Take this" Kai gave him water.

"But Namseok is mature he never to naughtiness like yoomi and Taeho" Taehyung said with done face.

"I agree with that" Namjoon said.

"I'm worried for Yumi he is just 2 and see him how we will gonna handle him" Yoongi made pout seeing his son naughty like jimin.

"Heyy my gukiie is sweetest you know" Namjoon said and Taekook smiled.

Soon they did dinner. All kids were busy in playing.

"Gukkie.. Taeho let's go it's time to sleep" Jungkook called them.

"Today Gukkie and Taeho will sleep with Namseok Hyung" Gukkie said.

"No baby don't disturb them" Taehyung said.

Yoongi carried Yumi who already slept on couch.

"It's ok Hyung let them sleep with us.. " Namjoon said.

"Yes joon is right" jin said too.

"But--" Taehyung was trying

"Tae--" lastly Namjoon winked at Taehyung and he understood.. he laughed.

Soon Gukkie and Taeho went with Namjin and Namseok.

Jungkook enter In room with water bottle in his hand..
The water bottle fell from his hand when he got pinned by Taehyung.

"Hyung!!" His hand went on Taehyung's chest.

"Yes?" Taehyung asked while staring at Jungkook's cherry and plumpy lips.

"They will come" Jungkook said.

"No they will not come.. they are sleeping with Namjoon" Taehyung slid his hand on Jungkook's waist, Inside his shirt.
He leaned toward Jungkook's lips more just about to capture--

"Hyung what if they came?" Taehyung was pissed a bit.. he left Jungkook's waist and laid down on bed..

"What happened huh? Now you are angry on me?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung didn't replied.

Jungkook picked water bottle from floor and put it on table.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook pouted. Taehyung noticed him from his corner of eyes.

Jungkook turned off lights. He suddenly Hovered over Taehyung who wasn't even looking at him.

He cupped Taehyung's face.

"Now you are behaving like Gukkie and Taeho" Jungkook rubbed their nose with each other.

"You don't love me now" Taehyung said. Jungkook laughed at his husband who is behaving like their kids.

"Aww my dada.. or Daddy?" Last word Jungkook said in low voice, in Taehyung ear.
In sec he was under Taehyung.

"You know well how to make it up with me huh?" Jungkook Circled his hand on Taehyung's neck pulling Taehyung close.

"Daddy" Jungkook called one more time and bit his lip.

"You called me this by yourself now you better to call it whole night just against my ear.. will you babyboy?" Jungkook blushed on Taehyung's words..

"I like when.. when I make you silent just by my words. It's time to give siblings to our kids am I right?" Jungkook blushed more.

Taehyung attached their lips in beautiful but needy kiss.. the kiss was proof how much they craved for each other but couldn't give time to eachother because of busy schedule and kids.

Taehyung sat on his knees in between Jungkooks knees.. he traveled his kisses on Jungkooks jaw then neck while rubbing his hand from Jungkooks tummy.

Taehyung bit Jungkook's sweat spot Jungkook let it out breathy moan.

"You are still sensitive for my touch " Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded with close eyes. Jungkook again m0aned when Taehyung l!cked between his chest.

"More.."Jungkook demand.

"So you better to hold your m0ans.. I don't want Gukkie and Taeho to ask us they heard some noises."

"Shut up!!" Jungkook said with blush.

Taehyung opened Jungkook night shirts all buttons leaving his upper body n@ked.

He l!cked Jungkooks n!pple and bit it lastly.

"Mhpp" Jungkook put his own palm on his mouth just wanting to stop himself from m0aning.

Taehyung opened his own shirt too.
As soon Taehyung opened his shirt Jungkook smirked looking at Taehyung's body.

"All yours" Taehyung said.

Jungkook was too busy in his own world staring at his hot man he didn't even realised his p@nt was being pulled by his husband.

He closed his eyes and his tears fell when he felt his husband's f!nger
ins!de him making their way to loose him.

Taehyung kissed his Forhead and Jungkook was stretched out.

Taehyung pulled his own p@nt and he smirked his me•eber was standing proudly.
He gave some str•kes to himself before enter!ng in Jungkook.

When Taehyung pushed Jungkook circled his leg around Taehyung waist.. hugging him.

"Hurting?" Taehyung asked?

"No it's just after so many days" Taehyung smiled while thrust!ng slowly..

Taehyungs hand reached on Jungkooks me•ber which was pre-leaking already.. he was str0king while thrust!ng soon Jungkook c•me on Taehyung hand.

Room was filled with muffled m0an.. low voices.. smell of s€x everything was filled with Taekooks love.

Soon he came ins!de Jungkook but it wasn't enough for him.
They did 4 rounds more until they both fell on eachother

"I love you"

"I love you too Jungkookie"

They smiled and sleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day

"Gukkie.. Taeho what you did?" Taekook put their palm on their own mouth looking at scene.

What happened?

____

Hey wamily 💓