3. Trolls

Nitya was sitting in her office with her legs over another chair looking at her Instagram handle where some young people were sending her some hate messages.

She looked at Kshitij sitting on the couch busy handling some papers.

"Why they are all calling me ugly suddenly?" Nitya said confused making Kshitij look up at her.

"What?" He said confused as she waved her phone to him.

Kshitij stood up and took her phone from her and went through every message she was getting on her instagram. Her every post was filled with hate messages and words like 'Gold Digger', 'S*ut', and 'Fake personality', and how she got Shivansh only because of her family.

Kshitij looked at Nitya who had a nonchalant expression on her face but he knew that it was affecting her from the inside and if not now then soon she would start pondering upon this situation and overthink which would lead to mood swings.

"I will remove them," Kshitij said taking his phone out.

"Is it because of Shivansh?"

Kshitij didn't answer but he knew it must be his followers considering his popularity and some must be trolls whose favorite time is causing others pain.

"But how come I am a gold digger if I never agreed to this marriage but was forced into it."

"I will remove it."

"How many? They are trolls you said. How many comments or messages you are going to delete and for how long?" She said with insecurity on her face seen clearly.

Their talks were interrupted soon with a knock on the door. She looked up to see Rahul entering with a bored expression on his face.

"Let's go the interviewer is here. And don't make a mistake, they are the biggest news channel, we need to grab the opportunity and promote our app even more." He said making Nitya stand up from her seat as she took her blazer and looked at Kshitij signaling him to handle this matter later.

Today, Nitya was interviewing for a new app they are going to launch which is specially for young people. It's an app that will help young people fight their loneliness and depression. It was created by Nitya and featured in various prestigious magazines. She got money from her app as she had the patent on her name but still, she got no money due to her repayment to her father for the money she loaned to create this app.

Soon they were in the room and shared some greetings with the interviewer and the interview started while Rahul sat behind the cameras to see if everything was going well.

"Hello, Miss Raghavendra. Let's start with the innovative app you created. What's the inspiration?" Interviewer started.

Nitya gave her a small smile "Well in this generation, love is something we all crave for. Whether it's in the form of friendship, family, or partner. But when we don't get it, we start cutting ourselves off from everyone and try to find our happiness in loneliness...................................." Nitya carried on with her inspiration.

The interview was going smoothly until the next question of the interviewer.

"For how long do you know Mr. Shivansh Singh Yaduvanshi?"

Nitya's eyes widened and her face lost colors hearing her. She hasn't prepared anything about such questions. Nitya's eyes went to Rahul who raised his brows at her for not answering the questions. The entire country now knew about their relationship as her greedy father put the engagement picture on his social media handle and on the same day their stocks touched sky-high. And she was anything but happy.