18. War for her

TARGET- 2.4K VOTES

_________

Shivansh was sitting on his chair with Khanna sitting in front of him in some deep thought.

"But why do we need to stop him?" Khanna said not understanding why he needs to stop Kshitij.

Shivansh looked at him in disbelief "What do you mean by why? He is coming between me and my wife." He grumbled.

"But how? If he is dropping mam back at home, how come it's coming between you two?" He asked confused.

Shiv palmed his forehead "Cons of being with single people." He whispered under his breath and looked up at Khanna who was looking at him with utmost attention "When were you in a relationship last time?"

Khanna's ears went red hearing him as he went silent for a moment and shook his head in no.

Shiv squinted his eyes not understanding his answer "Why are you shaking your head? I asked you something."

"Never," He said in a low voice and Shiv stood up from his chair and leaned over the table.

"I didn't hear say it out loud."

Khanna looked up at him and scratched his neck as he spoke in a bit loud voice "I was never in a relationship."

Shiv leaned back on his chair and laughed out loud "Never?"

Khanna looked at him humiliated and rolled his eyes.

"Not even date?"

Khanna heaved a deep breath and said "If you are going to make fun of me then I am leaving." He said standing up.

Shivansh instantly stood up and held his hand before he could even walk out "Sorry sorry, you got angry on such a small thing." He said holding his hand and settling him on the chair "Since when did you start getting so moody."

Khanna gulped a glass of water "Arey that Kshitij" He said and Shivansh furrowed his brows "Keep me away from him."

"Why" Shivansh asked instantly with attentive eyes and ears.

"He is so irritating. He calls me.." He scratched his head " He calls me a word in Telugu.................... He calls me Pogaru" (Pogaru- Rude)

"What's that?" Shiv scrunched his nose.

"I searched on the internet. It's showing smoke but" He said with gritted teeth " But the way he says it, it doesn't seem like smoke but some curse."

Shivansh put his finger on his forehead "It sounds like Pogo means cartoon. Is it possible that he is calling you a cartoon?"

Khanna looked at him offended "From where do I look cartoon?"

"No....no you don't look cartoon but he might be saying that only."

"He is a cartoon that always keeps on jumping from here to there laughing all the time like a joker." He grumbles.

"Anyways what did you do for him to call you Pogo?" Shiv asked confused.

Khanna looked at Shiv offended "What do you mean by that? Do you think I could do something?"

Shivansh shrugged his shoulder

"I did nothing" Khanna defended himself "It's just one day he came to me and sat beside me with a smile." Shivansh listened to him with utmost attention "And asked if we could be friends. I denied" He shrugged his shoulder "Why would I be friend to someone whom my boss doesn't like?" He looked to his right in anger.

Shivansh chuckled hearing him feeling his chest swell with pride but controlled himself "I know it's hard but please I want to take Nitya home. Please take him away at exactly 4:55 p.m. And I will pick Nitya up in 5 minutes."