34. Revelation

2.90 k votes

________________- 

Next Day

Everyone was at home as Abhimaan, Nitya, and Shreya's family decided to stay for one more day. Everyone was having breakfast .

"Shiv can you show me the land we are going to work at" Abhimaan asked Shivansh.

"Yeah sure we will leave after breakfast." Shiv nodded pouring a glass of juice for Nitya.

"Don't tell me that you didn't come here for Pooja but actually for your meeting," Revati glared at her fiance as Abhimaan's eyes widened.

"Of course not. I just said that so I don't have to come back again." He said trying to cover his mistake.

"So you don't want to come here again? You mean you don't want to take up the chance to meet me again" She said cutting the toast and staring deep into his soul.

"Don't trouble him like that revu," Rashmi said sternly.

"Oh, Mom why did you stop her? I was quite enjoying that." Aashrit said smirking at Abhimaan who just rolled his eyes.

"I heard you needed my help in finding a mole in your company," Abhimaan smirked.

Aashrit looked at him with furrowed brows not interested in giving him any answer as he needed his help.

"You both are cute." Nitya gushed seeing their bantering.

"Me and him," They both said together and gagged in response.

And everyone laughed as they knew they were each other's biggest enemy but in bad times biggest supporters.

Later in the day, all the women were gathered in the garden having talks and drinks together while men were playing golf in the backyard. Elders already left as they felt bored while younger one still sitting there in the garden.

Maids brought some snacks for ladies as they were munching on them while backbitching about their husbands happily.

"You both should eat less. Your weight is increasing drastically, how would you lose it after pregnancy." Shobha said making faces at Chaitra and Meera.

"That's quite rude of you," Revati said instantly telling the girl how none of them would entertain her.

Shobha rolled her eyes "I heard a doctor knows well. Looks like money buys doctor degrees also." She said in a low tone.

Before Revati could even reply Nitya spoke "Yeah money could buy everything. But I wish it could buy some class also." She looked at her disgusted "Some people do need it." She finished with a tight-lipped smile as Shobha fisted her hand.

"Are you calling me classless?" She stood up angrily.

"Did I? Oh, darling I just said about those who don't have class, I mean if you count yourself in them." She shrugged.

"What's happening?" Mimi and Kriti (Ranvijay's fiance) said entering the garden followed by Ramya(Shreya's friend) at some distance as everyone's attention diverted.

"Nothing, some chatting. Come here taste this Aashrit ji made it." Meera said happily calling them both.

Kriti sat beside her taking a bite of kaju katli "I can't believe that bitter prudish man made such a sweet dish."

Meera pouted looking at her "Don't call my husband that."

"He is. I don't know how he got such a sweet wife. Some people do write their destiny." Kriti rolled her eyes.