13. Supportive in laws

18 chapters are uploaded on stck. You can go to google and search stck.me and once the site open you can search for my id which is iceyvines.

______

Shivansh was lying in his room with his laptop lying beside him as he was tired of all the work. He then looked at the clock showing 10 and his wife was still not in the room. He was eager to look at her face but she was quite busy with his sister. As much as he loves his sister, right now he wants nothing but to be with his wife.

He heard a click on the door and instantly looked up to see Nitya entering. She was in her night pajamas looking cuter than ever. Their eyes met and Shivansh gave her a smile making her blush remembering the evening incident and she hurried towards the closet.

His eyes were still fixed on the closet door as he was eager to look at her to his heart's content and the door opened as Nitya entered with a gift box in his hand. He furrowed his brows at her while she settled beside him on the bed.

Nitya forwarded the gift to him and he took it confused "What's this Nitya?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Your gift." She said with a smile only to get a raised brow from him as she settled comfortably.

"You deserve the first rasoi gift more than me and I noticed no one gifted you anything, so I bought it."

Shiv smiled excitedly and started opening the gift "When did you go out? I didn't even notice." He said as he removed the gift cover.

"I asked Kshitij to buy it." She replied looking at his expressions to see if he liked it.

Shiv looked up at her on hearing Kshitij's name. He respects the boy but he is just jealous seeing Nitya more comfortable with Kshitij than him.

"Next time tell me if you want to buy something. I'll take you out."

"I will go by myself. It's just that I am new here so I don't know much about the area." She said shrugging her shoulder "Leave it and open the gift now."

Shiv shook his head and opened the box he had in his hand and instantly his eyes lit up seeing a Rolex watch there making him look at her with wide eyes and a big smile. Before he could even speak, she brought out another gift and put it in front of him.

"This is our marriage gift."

Shiv chuckled as he felt speechless and opened the gift quickly only to see Ray Ban sunglasses, the same sunglasses he had been eyeing for some days but didn't buy because he had to save for his wife.

He smiled and his eyes went moist making him look at her who was happy to see him happy.

"Can I hug you?" He asked making her eyes went wide.

When he didn't seem to get a positive response, his smile flattened feeling embarrassed of letting his thoughts out so shamelessly and he moved back trying to stand up from bed but his hand was held by her.

He looked at her holding his hand and moving towards him and in a second he found himself in her embrace.

It was hard for Nitya to do this but making her man uncomfortable who was doing so much for her, was the last thing she would do. Her hands awkwardly landed on his back as she patted his back while Shiv's hand comfortably rested on her back.

"Thank you for everything." She said leaning back.

Next Day

Everyone was sitting at the breakfast table having their food peacefully.

"Nitya, some of my friends will be coming today, so get ready in a beautiful saree," Nalini said and everyone looked at her.

Nitya looked at her and remembered her distaste for her and unwantedly muttered a small 'yes' controlling her sassy mouth in front of her in-laws.