15. His dream

Happy birthday Meera. May you succeed in life.

__________

Shivansh parked his car in front of a restaurant that seemed new yet comfy. She looked at the board 'Shivya' written in bold letters with a small quote 'Love will find its way someday'. Nitya looked at Shivansh and smiled "Look, the name of the restaurant matches our name"

Shivansh looked at her and chuckled nodding his head "Yes, it does."

Nitya looked at the surroundings and saw the door of the café decorated with gypsophila flowers and red roses just what she likes and her lips widened in a smile. Her hand unknowingly held his biceps as she giggled "They are my favorite."

Shivansh looked at her with a smile and moved inside. The interior of the café was vintage with books and colors to paint.

"It's something new." She exclaimed walking inside.

"You can read books or paint here," Shivansh said pulling a chair for her.

Nitya smiled at his gesture and took a seat.

Once they both were settled, a waiter came to their table and put a menu with a water bottle.

"Let's order something," Shiv said looking at the menu while Nitya looked at the man sitting in front of her.

"I will take just cold coffee. I am not feeling like eating anything at the moment."

Shivansh took the responsibility to order and after ordering he looked at her putting his hands on the table.

"Say," Shivansh said.

Nitya furrowed her brows at him confused.

"Well, a birdie told me that my wife loves to talk about the same thing for hours until it completely leaves her mind."

"Oh, is that birdie Abhishek or Shreya?"

Shivansh moved close to her "That is a secret" he continued "That old man was such a headache."

Nitya remembered and started again "What was he even thinking?" She said her eyes widening with every word, her hands showing her anger "Only if he was of my age" She said closing her eyes in disbelief "He even looked at me with disgust. I mean come on, my company is worth more than yours. Look at your profit and then comment on if a woman is worthless." She blabbered.

Shivansh looked at her realizing how much of anger was filled inside her. She kept on spewing her anger out as Shivansh nodded at her and kept on supporting her in the middle so that she doesn't feel unheard until after an hour, she went silent.

She looked at him with a wide smile "Now I am feeling better. After a long time, I am taking out my overthinking out like that and it's more than satisfactory." She smiled taking a last sip of her coffee.

"I am glad to know that." Shivansh chuckled at her.

Nitya smiled as happiness was visible on her face "I will pay for the lunch. Because I am very happy." She giggled taking out her card.

Shivansh holds her hand shaking his head "No need to pay."

"What? Why? You shouldn't take such advantage of your popularity." She teased him raising her brows.

Shivansh chucked "You don't need to pay because this café belongs to you also." He said proudly raising his collars.

"Me" She furrowed her brows.

"I just bought it some months ago and registered in yours and my name." He said looking anywhere but her.

"But why?" She was shocked to hear him. Being from a business family, she was always taught to not trust anyone and protect her property while this man put her name in his property at that time when she didn't even know him.