33. Warmth

2.90k votes

_______

Shiv and Nitya were lying on the bed in each other's embrace after their apologies when Nitya spoke remembering something.

"What's the meaning of cherry pie though? It only shows sweet edible stuff on Google." She questioned trying to distract their conversation.

Shiv chuckled "That's your job to find ." he bopped her nose "Well about the nickname, you never gave me any nickname." He pouted as Nitya chuckled.

"I gave you a nickname" She raised her brows as he furrowed his brows "Shiv. My shiv."

"But everyone calls me that." He pouted "Then how it's special?"

"No one calls you shiv. They call you shivu." She smiled "And you are Shiv, my shiv. Before you, I always shared my deep pain and deep love only with Lord Shiv and now he gave me you, My very own Shiv." She smiled at him making Shivansh's mouth widen in shock.

He didn't speak a word and just kissed her on cheek feeling overwhelmed. She smiled but her smile went away when his kisses didn't stop just on her cheeks. He started kissing her other cheek, eyes, forehead, and chin. Her breath stopped when she felt him near her lips and she closed eyes feeling shy. Shiv looked at her closed eyes leaning to her lips as he lightly pecked beside her lips and rested his lips there for some seconds. They both felt as if time stopped at that very moment when Nitya spoke after some seconds.

"We should sleep."She said finding it hard to breathe.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked hovering over her making Nitya bit her lower lip to control her shiver in spine.

She shook her head with her heart beating hard in chest. Her hands tightly held his shirt gulping the saliva down her throat.

Shiv leaned to her as his lips rested on her neck leaving butterfly kisses "Then why should we sleep?" he muttered in her skin sending goosebumps down her spine.

"Ahh" Nitya moaned as he bit on her skin making her hold tighter on him.

Shiv smiled in her skin hearing her moan as his hand rested on her stomach while his other hand held her neck stable.

"Shi..........." She stopped when she felt his feathery kisses on the same spot he bit and her eyes opened withthe pleasure.

Her eyes closed again in embarrassment realising the unholy sound she made as she turned her face to the side covering herself with a pillow.

Shiv chuckled seeing her as he tried to pull the pillow only for her to tighten her hold "Don't tell me you are shy." Shiv teased lying beside her as a red hue spread from her neck to cheek.

"Stop teasing me. Will you?" She said controlling her blush.

"How about no?" He said pulling her back on him and making her eyes widen.

"Shiv" She squealed as he put her on the bed tickling her while she just laughed trying to hold his hand but he was much stronger than her.

"I can't breathe." She said after some seconds as Shiv leaned back taking some pictures of her while she just looked at him with love in her eyes. And she knew at that moment SHE IS IN LOVE.

Next Day

The entire house was bustling with the guests. All the ladies were already there as it was about time for Pooja. Nitya was standing near the place where Pooja would be held checking if everything was there when she felt someone holding her hand.

She turned back to see Shreya standing there with a pout.

"I am sorry Niti, I didn't......" She couldn't complete it as Nitya just patted her shoulder.