5. Brothers

Guess what happened?
I have my final presentation on Saturday and I haven't even made my ppt. I was making it yesterday and my laptop said bye bye to me.
I mean it's gone now. It's not charging and don't know why it has to do this at this crucial time.
But anyways life goes on (Computer wale uncle said ki it'll take two days)
Pray for me 🙏

AND ALSO THIS CHAPTER'S FORMATTING IS ALL OVER THE PLACE BECAUSE CHAPTERS ARE IN MY LAPTOP AND I HAVE TO COPY IT FROM STCK ON THIS PHONE . SO PLEASE BEAR WITH IT.
_______

It was the night time and Shivansh was in his room, looking at the ceiling. He so wanted to look at his wife but his family was adamant about following all the rituals. He knew there would nothing be intimate but at least he would get to feel her near him.

He turned on his bed tightly hugging his pillow when the door to his room opened. He looked up to see his brothers entering. He didn’t miss the smirk on their face and he knew they were here to take revenge for every teasing of all these past years. He took a deep breath ready to face these two beasts.

“Am I smelling something here?” Aashrit said with a smirk

“Oh, maybe someone’s desperation,” Abhishek said plopping on his bed.

“Are you done?” Shivansh said.

“We just started,” Abhishek replied.

“Poor Shivu, you can’t even celebrate your wedding night.” Aashrit chuckled

“Well technically, our wedding night is tomorrow.”

“Do you need some tips?”

“Or maybe some teachings.”

Aashrit and Abhishek chuckled seeing his bewildered expressions.

“Are you both drunk?” Shivansh said not believing the words.

“No, we are just being good brothers. We don’t want you to lack or sit there as if you know nothing.” Abhishek teased him while Aashrit just smirked enjoying his humiliating state.

“I know everything I need to know.” He said getting up from the bed but was pulled back by Aashrit.

“Oh, don’t tell me you got all the teachings from those dirty videos.”

“Ewwwww, don’t tell me you are using my office wifi in watching those videos.” Aashrit said making faces.

Shivansh wanted to get out of this situation as soon as possible and went on his knees and joined his hands “I am sorry brothers for teasing you all my life, but please leave me, and please try not to insult me in front of my wife.” He requested making Aashrit and Abhi chuckle at him.

“We are glad you realized your mistakes but apart from jokes, let’s have a serious talk,” Aashrit said making Shivansh sit back in his place.

Shivansh looked at Abhi to know the topic of this serious conversation, only to get a small assuring smile.

“Shivu, you are just like a child to me. I can’t see you as a grown-up man because of my overprotective behavior for you three.” Aashrit said asking Shiv to listen to him intently “And now that you are married, many things will change in your life and among us also. But first of all, it’s an arranged marriage and you have to keep that in mind. I trust you and I know you will handleb everything but remember all of this is new for Nitya. For you, at least your family is here but for Nitya, we all are still unknown. It’s your responsibility to make her comfortable. Before being comfortable with us, you have to make her comfortable with you. You might have some disagreements but your disagreements are with your wife now and not your brothers, so no need to be adamant in everything, learn to adjust.” Aashrit said patting the side of his head.