9. Rituals

Shivansh and Nitya were standing outside Raghavendra's mansion bidding bye to everyone.

"Please take care of my sister," Drishith said to Shivansh in a low voice making him nod with a smile.

"Alludugaru please let me know if Nitya ever troubles you," Aravind said coming forward and hugging him.

Shivansh felt weird hearing him but didn't point it out "I am sure she isn't from people who trouble you but instead from those who solve your trouble." Shivansh laughed which made Aravind laugh too.

"You don't know," Rahul said with a small chuckle.

Aravind then moved to Nitya and smiled at her "Nitho dharidhram pettukoni thiruguthunnav ani mi athagari intlo vallaki anipinchela thelisela a pani cheyaku. Naku vallatho eppatiki oka manchi sambandhame kavali. Alage emaina theda jarigithe....ni sunshines jivitham na chethullo undhi ane vishayam gurthupettuko" He said and Nitya tightened her fist while Shivansh went to Khanna and talked to him about security (Don't ever try to pull any stunt which made them realize how you carry bad luck with you. I only want a good relationship with them. And remember your sunshines happy life is in my hands).

"Keep your promise and I will keep mine," Nitya said and moved from them to her husband.

"Let's go." She said to Shivansh who looked back at her and then at her family who were smiling.

"Please keep coming," Aravind said to Shivansh as he bowed down and touched his feet to take blessings.

Soon, they were in the car and off to Madhya Pradesh. Nitya's heart was racing leaving everything behind. And she felt like crying. She wasn't crying for her family but for everything she had there. Shivansh saw her tears and he let her express her emotions as he side-hugged her. Nitya hid her face in his chest as tears build up in her eyes.

She was crying remembering all those moments she felt unwanted, she cried for her sunshine, she cried for the ignorance she felt and she cried that she finally is leaving all this behind. She didn't realize when she slept crying. It was only when they reached the airport that Shivansh woke her up.

After their journey

After 4-5 hours of their journey, they finally landed in Madhya Pradesh and now they were on their way to Malwa. It was already evening when they reached Malwa.

"Shivansh." She called him and Shivansh missed his heartbeat hearing his name from her mouth and instantly turned towards her. Nothing left his lips as he could just raise his brows while she continued "I am sorry I don't know much about your rituals but I heard about veil. Should I keep a veil?" She asked genuinely curious and not wanting to hurt anyone's sentiments.

Shivansh chuckled "If you might have forgotten, you attended my brother's wedding and the rituals are the same, Mrs. Yaduvanshi. No veils. You are their daughter, not daughter-in-law."

"Sorry." She said embarrassed.

Shivansh put his finger under her chin and made her look up "No need to be embarrassed in front of me. If I won't help you with ritual then who else will."

And soon, they reached their Mahal. Nitya looked out to see the entire Yaduvanshi family standing at the entrance and her heart fastened realizing she was going to live in a new house where she didn't know many people.

She looked to her side to see Shivansh was already out of the car and her side of door opened. She saw Shivansh standing outside and forwarding his hand to her. Nitya took his hand and came out of the car. She saw some cameramen at some distance and she knew it was paparazzi.

She looked up at the stairs and saw the entire Yaduvanshi family standing there to welcome her. She walked up the stairs with Shivansh holding her hand.