26. Kitchen venture

Nitya was in her room while Kshitij was standing there shocked to hear everything.

"I feel bad for her kshi. I somehow can relate to her." Nitya said as Kshitij forwarded the cold coffee cup to her.

"Will you stop thinking too much? It's not even your fault." Kshitij said rolling his eyes.

Nitya glared at him as he muttered a small sorry "Anyways why are you even here?"

He quickly sat beside her with her hand in his smiling eye to eye "I have a plan to make Khanna cry tears of blood."

She scrunched her brows not understanding anything "Why do you want to make him cry anyway?"

"He rejected my proposal." Kshitij huffed.

Nitya's eyes widened instantly and then her brows scrunched "Proposal? What did I miss man?"

Kshitij looked at her expression and understood immediately what she might be thinking "He is kinda cute." He smirked.

"You were hating him some days ago."

"But now I don't." He smiled.

Nitya scrunched her nose when he spoke further "He is kinda hot though with that 6'2" height, that beard, muscular body and not to forget those tattoos."

"And you proposed him?" She furrowed her brows.

"I just asked him to try and date me but he rejected me." He said looking down.

Nitya rolled her eyes as she took a sip of her cold coffee "Ok stop it! What do you want from me?"

"Tomorrow in the office, you will call Shiv saying that your important file is in his bag and ask him to send it through Khanna and then leave it up to me." He smirked.

"And why can't you do this here when he is around you all the time."

"Here he has the support of other guards. But in our company, he will be on my mercy."

"He is 6'2" and you are just 5'11"."

"I am trained in kalaripattu. Did you forget how every single person was afraid of me in Raghavendra corporation except the higher ups obviously." He flexed making her roll eyes

"You are not supposed to kill him. And also you seem to lose that aura since you came here."

"I haven't lose that aura, I just don't want him to be scared of me."

Nitya raised her brows at him while he just ignored her.

"Arghh I wanna go on a date and he is so stubborn."

"I will arrange it. Don't worry."

"How?"

"Leave now. I need some rest."

"But atlea.."

"Either you leave or do extra work on Sunday."And not even a minute later, Kshitij was out of the room.

Nitya shook her head and stood up to go out of the room to look for Shivansh who still hadn't returned. Before she could go out a knock interrupted her. She looked up to see Nalini standing there.

"Please come inside buaji," Nitya said as she saw Nalini standing there looking awkward.

Nalini came inside while Nitya gestured for her to sit on the bed. Nalini smiled at her as she took a deep breath while Nitya sat beside her awkwardly not knowing how to deal with her, especially after what happened between them two in the past few days.

"umm, I am sorry," Nalini said looking down.

"No buaji it's........" Nitya tried to stop her.

"It's not fine Nitya. Neither I nor anyone should ever say or do something like this to a person who always tried to make you happy." Nalini said as Nitya sat back not knowing what to say "And I apologize for not coming early and apologize to you. Actually......" Nalini gulped a lump of saliva forming in her throat.