29. A Plan

Jealousy is a very common emotion in human beings. So please read this chapter with a open mind. As you were fine with the closeness between Nitya and Kshitij, Nitya and Abhishek; just like that Shiv also have all rights to have friends from other gender.

__________

Shreya was in her room when Shiv entered.

"You called me Bhabhi." He said plopping on her bed.

Shreya smiled "Do you want to make Nitya jealous and want to know about her feelings?" She asked excitedly without beating around the bush.

Shiv instantly sat up on the bed and looked at Shreya shocked that from where did this topic came.

She sat on the bed crossing her legs "Look, she is my best friend, I know her. She is going to take a hell lot of time to accept her feelings as she should. She likes you and maybe love you but your relationship won't proceed until one of you proposes. And ,you won't propose until you feel that she is completely in love and she won't realize her feelings just like that." She said as she took a deep breath "She suppressed her feelings for so long Shiv. And now she doesn't believe in what she feels. She takes too long to embrace those feelings and I don't want to intervene in your married life but I don't want her to miss on so many things. Sometimes we should grab on the opportunity but Nitya doesn't do that." She said trying to convey her feelings.

"I understand bhabhi and even I want to take our relationship a step further but won't this jealous thing be too much? "He expressed his concern as Shreya giggled.

"I saw her this morning. Her patience is on the verge. And you just need a little bit of flame to turn it into a fire." She shrugged her shoulders as Shiv agreed a little on it.

"What if instead of confronting, she distanced herself" Shiv told her his concern.

"Fun fact about My Nitya. She won't confront you if you mean nothing to her. And she would try atleast once even indirectly if you matters to her."

Shiv smiled hearing her "Well, what do we need to do?" He wanted to know how much he actually progressed in their relation.

"Nothing just give Mimi a bit more importance."

"Mimi?" Shiv furrowed his brows not understanding from where did Mimi actually entered the scene "She is like a little sister to me bhabhi." He laughed.

Shreya's eyes widened "Don't tell me you didn't notice her getting jealous of Mimi."

"I didn't." He said slowly thinking how he missed it.

Shreya laughed at him when the door to their room opened "Shri let's go to Meera Bhabhi's room." Nitya said entering without noticing Shiv there.

"Sure," Shreya said standing up when Nitya noticed Shiv there looking at her with a smile.

"Shiv, what are you doing here?" She asked confused as to why he was not in office.

"Oh, he is taking Mimi out for lunch so he was asking me what could they do after lunch," Shreya said looking at herself in the mirror as she winked at Shiv from the mirror and Shiv's eyes instantly went to see Nitya's reaction.

He noticed how her eyes went from furrowed to more tense "Oh are you?" She looked at him as she turned on her heels "I'll be waiting for you in Bhabhi's room." She said going out without looking back at him before he could even say something.

"All the best," Shreya said as she ran out after her.

And Shiv went back to his room to go to office.

Nitya was sitting with Meera, Revati, and Shreya but her whole focus was on her phone. She was just waiting for his call or if not call then maybe a message or she should message them. It's not like they always call or chat but today her heart was craving for his attention. She won't say it but she wanted to talk to him. And finally she messaged him a Hi only to see a single tick as her brows furrowed.