Wrong place, wrong time

Chapter 2

Everyone was ready with their guns attached with silencers

Aadrik who was thirsty for his enemy's blood stood at a crucial and dangerous spot.

As time passed, they detected their enemies' movements and started an open fire.

The enemy troops were taken back by sudden firings. They weren't even given time to react. They were 15 in number and Aadrik's team consisted of 7 members including him and Kali. His team were highly skilled and equipped with high-end weapons. The enemy troops were no match to them.

Aadrik's team 3 cleared more than half of the enemy troops within seconds.

Aadrik was firing his baby HK416. He shot 3 people in a row on their legs and hands.

He didn't want to kill them as he had yet to know the person behind the attacks on him.

After his team wiped out the enemy troop, Kali brought the three injured men in front of Aadrik.

"So, will you open your mouths yourselves or do you want me to help you?" Aadrik questioned the three injured men with a smirk plastered to his face.

"Please Ss.. sir, we don't know anything, we were hired by some anonymous man who instructed us to blow up the warehouse with a bomb and kill all the men here. That's all we know sir. Please spare us sir" one of the three men cried asking for mercy.

As soon as he was done speaking, Aadrik shot the man in the head. Seeing this the other two men who were bleeding profusely started shivering.

"Ahhhhhh" a person screamed.

They all heard a scream coming from the back entrance of the warehouse.

"Kali" Aadrik shouted.

Kali understood what Aadrik wanted him to do. He rushed towards the entrance and brought back a girl along with him who was struggling in his hand grip.

Tears were flowing from her eyes. She was visibly scared.

——————————————-