Accident

Chapter 17

"Ask your useless son to come down, we are getting late

"Ask your useless son to come down, we are getting late." Vijay Ahuja said to Karthika Ahuja.

"Don't call him that" Karthika replied and gave her husband a stern look.

"Rakshit don't just sit and go call chachu" Abhinav Ahuja, Rishi's brother said to his 6-year-old son.

"Okay," Rakshith said and went towards his chachu's room.

Rakshith knocked on Rishi's room door.

"Come in," Rishi said.

"Chachu, papa is calling you," Rakshith said in a bored tone and was leaving.

"You little devil, don't you have any respect for me, you always keep using that tone," Rishi asked getting annoyed at his 6-year-old nephew.

"Respect is earned chachu." He said and left.

"He definitely took after his grumpy dad, no way he took after my sweet bhabhi," Rishi mumbled to himself.

"You came very early, my dear son." His father said in a sarcastic tone.

Rishi ignored him as usual.

"You better not say something stupid in front of the girl. I will disown you if she rejects you." His father reminded him again.

Rishi still didn't look at him and was busy with his phone.

"Rishi stop using your phone" Anika Ahuja said.

"What else do you want me to do bhabhi? I have been listening to the same thing for days now." Rishi said to Anika.

Anika just shook her head getting tired of the men of that house.

"We are getting late, now let's go" his mother said and everyone started towards Khurrana mansion.

Everyone were shocked to see Chaitra there.

Bride is Chaitra's sister-in-law. His family was shocked to see Chaitra there since no one knew that Chaitra was married.

Chaitra greeted them and explained everything and they understood.

Samaira came and sat on the sofa beside him.

"This is Samaira, your soon to be daughter in law Mr Ahuja" Raghav Khurrana told the guests.

Rishi was mesmerised by her. But reality soon hit him. He is marrying her in exchange for his freedom.

"I want to talk to him alone," Samaira said and everyone agreed.

After 20 minutes they both came back and agreed to get married.

Before the priest could fix the dates, police entered the house.

"Mr Raghav Khurrana, you are under arrest for tax evasion," the SI said and handcuffed him.

"What nonsense?" He shouted at the police.