History

Chapter 19

Samaira left

Samaira left. She left me. She didn't even listen to my justification.

I went to our childhood hideout spot, our escape spot, our storeroom.

I saw Srishti already sitting there with drawings she and Samaira made in childhood.

"You came too," Srishti said.

"No one saw you coming right?" I asked her.

"No."

"Samaira won't ever talk to me again," I said in a broken voice.

"What did you do now bhai?" Srishti asked confused.

I explained to her everything that happened.

"Why did you react before listening to her? How did you even assume she would do such a thing because of jealousy?" Srishti said in anger.

I remained silent. I know I made a mistake.

"Should I talk to her?" Srishti asked after some time.

"No, Dad might catch you both. Remember he has spies everywhere" I said and she nodded.

"Bhai I think she is not okay, what if she...." I stopped her in between.

"No, she promised she would do no such thing. She promised her dad."

"Bhai you shouldn't have done that. I was finally happy when she came back. I missed her sarcasm so much but what will we do now."

"I don't know."

"I know we missed her a lot, but you forcing her to stay here against her will by confiscating her passport was very wrong."

"I knew something was wrong when she said don't pity me. I should have followed her instead of getting scared that Dad might do something" she said feeling guilty" she added.

"But I had to find the culprit right. How could I have done that without her telling me the entire truth." I tried to justify my actions and Srishti nodded.

"Should I sneak out and go meet her?" Srishti asked getting excited.

"No Srishti" I said in a bored tone aware of her craziness.

"But I want to meet her," she said.

"She won't meet us ever. She said she will break the last bond she has that is with me."

"Your bond is not the last one. She still has me, though she hides it but I know she loves me as much as I love her." She said getting offended.

"By the way, you didn't give me money when you got married. I was planning on renovating my cafe after robbing you." She said acting hurt.

"I already transferred it into your secret account," I said and she smiled.

"Is your loan paid off or do you need more money," I asked.

"Don't worry, Mahika's company is doing well and Rumika's salary increased so they covered it all." She replied.

"Let's leave before anyone catches us" I said and left making sure no one saw us together.

I wish I was powerful enough to stand against my dad.

Sending him to jail was not easy but I still did it gambling with my life.

I should be careful till I inherit the chair and the seal from him. In a few months, I will turn 30 and then I can kill my father.

The origin of their complicated lives dates back to few decades

Rudra Ranawat, Daksh Yadhav, Raghav Khurrana, Vijay Ahuja and Anurag Patel were a few of the members at the table.

One fine evening, a tragedy took place in the society and their King died.

It was time to elect the new king of the underworld after the death of the previous King.

Rudra Ranawat volunteered to step down from the race because he knew the blood sacrifices he would have to make for it.

Rest all as well showed no interest except Daksh Yadhav, Raghav Khurrana and Li Wang.

Since Li Wang and Daksh Yadhav only had female heirs and no male heirs, by default Raghav Khurrana was made the King of the table.

Raghav Khurrana was known for his one trait amongst many, which is his greed for money.

He cheated the Italian mafia which led to a huge debt for the Asian table members.

Everyone unilaterally decided to take away the crown from Raghav Khurrana and give it to Ranvijay Yadhuvanshi.

Raghav Khurrana felt humiliated, upon that he had a huge debt on his head to maintain his chair at the table. The deadline for his debt payment was nearing, he sold all his properties but still fell short of money.

To save his life from the hands of the Italian mafia, he promised his recently born daughter to the son of the King of the Italian Mafia table.

Over the years he travelled all around the world to earn money and pay them back but saw no hope.

His brother, Vimal Khurrana, took in his nephew and just born niece under his shelter. He wanted his daughter who lost her mother in childbirth to grow up with siblings' love. And also wanted those kids to have a stable life rather than roaming around the world with their parents.

Over the years his brother, Vimal Khurrana, made huge profits in real estate.

Raghav Khurrana saw it as an opportunity to clear all his debts.

He asked his brother for help but his brother refused as he was earning the money as a safeguard for his only daughter, Samaira Khurrana and also for his nephew and niece who grew up as his kids.

Raghav Khurrana killed his brother for the money. He wanted to kill his niece as well but his parents stopped him.

Unfortunately, it was witnessed by Samaira and Abhay.

Later all the members started handing over their chair at the table to their heirs, to their sons way before the mandatory age.

But Raghav Khurrana refused to pass down his chair before his son turned to the mandatory age.

The mandatory age is when the heir turns 30, the member of the table has no choice but to pass down his seat.

————————————————————————

Vote if you liked the chapter.

Share it with your friends.

Comment your thoughts.