His longing

Chapter 6

My engagement is just a week away

My engagement is just a week away. My hands shiver every time I think about what I did.

Today we are going to give measurements for my engagement clothes.

Shourya is also going to be there too. He is not a bad guy but my heart just doesn't beat for him the way it beats for my boyfriend. Sorry small correction, my husband.

I will announce in front of the whole family that I am married on the day of my engagement. That is the only way I could get my dadi to accept it.

Aadrik was on a business trip but someone sent him a photo of me at the register office and I got caught.

He knows I am married but doesn't know who the guy is.

He pressed me a lot for the guy's name but I refused to tell him and made him swear on me to not investigate as well. He was very disappointed in me.

I know marrying without the elder's blessing is wrong but that was the only option I was left with.

I know I am doing wrong with Shourya. But I told him I already had someone in my heart and that he should break off the alliance but he ignored my plea.

But what I am scared of most is my dad's reaction. He loves me so much and I never in my wildest dreams thought of betraying him but I did.

But when they fixed my marriage with Shourya, he asked me to marry him.
I wanted to say it was not the right thing to do but I saw the pain in his eyes.

In the moment of heat, I couldn't think straight and agreed. Then we immediately went to the register office and got married and later went to our ancestral temple and had a small marriage ceremony with a friend of mine and his secretary.

Do I regret getting married to him? NO

But do I regret doing it secretly? YES

"Chaitra let's go" my mom called me breaking my trance.

"Hmm," I said and left with her.

In boutique——————

Mom, dadi and his mother went to a different floor leaving me and Shourya to decide our clothes by ourselves.

Salesperson- Mam what kind of designs do you want to look at?

"I want to use the restroom first meanwhile please show him" I said and left as I was least interested in it.

I tried calling him but his phone was out of service area. I haven't seen him since we got married but he always either called or texted me. He told me not to worry and that on my engagement day he would be there standing right beside me.

After a while of aimlessly surfing through Instagram in the washroom, I went back.

Salesperson- Mam you are back. Sir has selected a few beautiful pieces for you.