Chase

Chapter 16

"Samaira you are getting married" Raghav Khurrana announced at the dining table

Samaira looked at Abhay for help.

"No she will not get married" Abhay retorted back.

"Samaira your dad wanted you to get married to his friend's son. Recently they reached out to me asking for your hand in marriage." Half of it was a lie. He is getting her married in exchange for money not solely because it was her father's wish.

"She will not get married no matter what you say," Abhay shouted and banged his hand on the table.

"Keep your voice down Abhay, you are talking to your father remember that," his mother said.

Samaira looked at her plate and didn't look up. Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

"The guy's family will come tomorrow to see you Samaira beta. Your dad wanted this" he said trying to manipulate her.

Samaira nodded having no choice.

Raghav and Priti Khurrana left to their room leaving four of them still there.

"Why did you agree?" Abhay shouted at her.

"Finally you are talking to me. Where were you the past few days? You refused to even look at me. This is happening because of you. If you would have let me leave, I wouldn't be here today. You have no right." Samaira said in anger while refusing to let her tears flow.

"I am your brother Samaira. I have every right. You are not getting married to the guy of that man's choice." He stated and left from there.

Chaitra and Srishti looked at each other not knowing what to do.

"Do you want to run away?" Srishti asked hugging her.

"Don't pity me" Samaira said pushing her and running to her room.

Chaitra and Sriahti both sighed.

"Aditya it's time to put our plan in motion

"Aditya it's time to put our plan in motion. Send the proof to the police and make sure to send them to our house tomorrow morning" I said on the call to Aditya while driving towards the office.