Torture

Chapter 25

Morning Chaitra called me and told me everything about Shourya and Amulya

I always knew something was off with that sibling duo.

I asked Kali to investigate and found out the entire truth. It was those both who did everything. From framing Samaira to abusing Samaira and Chaitra.

I called Rishi to inform him about this but he wouldn't pick up the call.

I called Chaitra but Abhay picked up her call.

I told him everything and asked him to come to the warehouse. After all his sister was also involved and not only mine.

I reached the warehouse and found them both tied to the chairs.

Neither of them even had a hint of remorse on their faces.

"Kali, we have guests here, give them proper treatment. We can't insult our culture by disrespecting our guests."

"Yes sir, should we give them our recently purchased venom," Kali asked, it is one of the rare times Kali is excited for something.

"Good idea" I said and smirked imagining the amount of satisfaction I would get seeing them suffer.

Kali came and was about to inject the venom into their bodies.

"Wait Kali, what is the hurry? Let's first give them the introduction to their meal."

Kali smirked. He showed emotions. What is happening today? Is she back?

I stared at him until he cleared his throat.

Soon Abhay entered the warehouse.

"Welcome," I said and he gave no response, jackass.

"This is the most expensive venom. One dose into your body and slowly all your body functions will slow down but you will stay alive. You will want more breath but you won't get it, your lungs won't support it. Your thirst will increase tenfold but you won't get water. You will want death but I won't kill you. Another dose and you will die slowly. All your body functions will stop and you will feel striking pain everywhere in your body."

Abhay looked pleased with the plan.

Shourya and Amulya gulped in fear. "Please Aadrik, don't kill me. I love you, you know right? You love me too but you didn't realise it yet." She said and I couldn't be more disgusted.

"Kali, why are we keeping them waiting? Serve them their meal" I said.

"No, I will tell you everything" Amulya hurriedly said.

"Good. Tell us everything from the beginning"

"It was all our plan. Our target has always been Srishti. We needed a scapegoat and Samaira fit our criteria. But she turned out to be useless. She couldn't even do her one job properly so I had to take over. But then she entered the room and was about to spoil our entire plan. So we had no choice but to scare her." Amulya spat with hate in her voice.