Changes

Chapter 14

 It's been a week since I received the box

It's been a week since I received the box. I have gone insane searching for that guy. I sent out all my spies to find him but I have got nothing on him.

Samaira wanted to go back to London but I decided she should stay here. She will not go anywhere until and unless we catch the culprit.

I was worried seeing her Chaitra might get triggered but Samaira told me that Chaitra didn't see her back then. She wrote a letter and Chaitra probably doesn't know who wrote the letter.

Samaira fucked up for real this time.

She deserves to be punished for what she did but I will leave it to Chaitra once I find the guy. Chaitra deserve to know the truth but not now.

I was sitting on the sofa when I got a call from Aditya informing me I had got two assassins breaking into the house.

Looks like I will have some fun today. I instructed him to let them come to me.

I was taking my gun out and loading it and suddenly Chaitra came out of the washroom.

"Abhay I am getting tired of repeating myself. How many times do I have to tell you to close the paste cap after using it" Chaitra said in an annoyed tone.

Oh shit! Why is she home?

I checked the camera footage on my laptop and saw the assassins were getting closer to the room.

I held Chaitra's hand and dragged her to the attached balcony, please "Stay here for a while" I said and closed the door.

"Abhay What the hell! Open the door right now" Chaitra was shouting while banging on the door.

I wouldn't have removed the security if I knew Chaitra was here.

Damn it! I just wanted to have a little fun.

I attached the silencer to my gun and hid behind the door.

First, a guy entered and signalled his partner to enter. Every moment of theirs was visible on my laptop.

I shot the first guy on the head and the second guy on both hands and one leg and immediately closed his mouth.

I called the boys to clear everything and make the scene spotless.

As soon as they were done, I opened the door to let Chaitra inside.

"Why did you lock me out? She looked very angry.

"I had few uninvited guests to deal with. I am sorry" I said. She understood what I meant but she was still very angry at me.

Her eyes were filled with tears but not even one tear drop left her eye. It hurts me to see her in this condition but I have no choice.

She didn't say anything further and walked away. While walking she hissed in pain.

"What happened? I asked her getting worried.