Spin the bottle

Chapter 26

I rampaged through my wardrobe and found nothing suitable to wear for the party in the evening

After an hour of searching, I gave up. I sat on the floor near my wardrobe.

Aadrik came and took a look at the place's condition. He gave me an annoyed look and left.

He isn't talking to me. Last night I slept in Sky's room and he didn't even make an attempt to come get me.

He is pretending as if I don't exist anymore.

From now even I will pretend like he doesn't exist.

I went down to have breakfast. Today they made my favourite idli.

Aadrik immediately left after breakfast, he didn't even say goodbye. I am hurt.

I just slept on the sofa, I took a leave from work today and had nothing to do.

"What happened?" Mom asked sitting on the sofa opposite the one I was sleeping on.

"I have nothing to wear for the party," I said.

"Let's go to shopping" Mom said getting excited.

"Rudra will accompany us" she added and Dad who was leaving the house, immediately halted his steps and came back in.

She didn't even have to ask and he agreed. They truly have such a lovely bond. I wish to have something similar to them one day.

All three of us went to our rooms to change our clothes.

I came early and was waiting for them.

Mumma walked hurriedly towards me. She was all red. She was fine a few minutes ago, how did she get sick all of a sudden?

"What happened mumma? Are you not feeling well" I asked and she avoided looking into my eyes.

"No I am fine, I am just feeling hot," she said fanning herself with her hand.

Soon Dad came out and as usual he had no expressions on his face. He shows even less emotions than Aadrik. He and Kali Bhaiya are the same.

"Yes you are indeed hot today," Dad said with a smirk and Mom hit his shoulder and said, "Have some shame, Rudra."

Ohhhh! Stupid me.

I turned my face to the other side to hide my embarrassment.

"Let's go now" Mom said blushing and we all started to the mall.

~At the mall~

We roamed two stores but found nothing to our liking.

Later we to a different floor in the mall. There was an amazing shop that caught both my and mom's eyes.

We immediately went inside and their collection was amazing.

I liked the red gown, it was very beautiful. Mom asked me to try it on.