Sneaking out

Chapter 15

Today I am going to sneak out at midnight and steal the documents from his office computer

I hate it but I have got no choice. I need reassurance that his father is innocent and I need to find the real culprit.

It's 6 pm and it's time for Aadrik to leave from office with Kali.

Before they came home,  I broke into Kali's room and started searching for the office duplicate keys. I am sure he would have one. One of the servants said Kali had duplicate keys to every room in the mansion and office.

But to my bad luck, I didn't find any. I know I am invading his privacy for which I will make sure to apologise.

Though I didn't find the keys I found something interesting, a photo of a girl. I swear this girl resembles someone but I am not able to quite get the image of that person.

I heard the sound of cars entering, so I ran out quickly escaping all the guards stationed for watchkeeping.

Now the only option left is to steal the digital card from his blazer.

I was waiting near the room door for Aadrik. As soon as he entered he tightly hugged me. I was taken back for a second but hugged him back.

"Everything alright Lotus?" he asked.

"Hmm."

"You know right nothing is more important to me than you." He said and kissed my head.

I nodded my head.

Sorry Aadrik. I promise I will set everything right. Just give me a little time.

He was always there for me. He didn't leave me even at my worst. I trust him but I need to be 100% sure. I don't know when I started to fall for him. So I need to find the culprit before I fall in too deep.

My heartbeat was rising with each passing second. He was looking at me with his loving eyes. I couldn't hold myself back and placed a kiss on his lips. He was too stunned.

I was staring into his eyes and his eyes widened due to my sudden action. It was the first time I placed a kiss on his lips. It was always on the cheeks.

I was getting embarrassed as he didn't say a word after it and was just staring. I turned around to leave.

"Not so soon Lotus." He held my wrist and pulled with towards him. Our chests collided with each other.

"I should teach you how to kiss properly. Pay attention lotus." He said and smashed his lips onto mine.

He placed one hand behind my neck and another on my waist. I placed both my hands on his chest.

It was my first freaking kiss. I didn't know what I was feeling but everything about it felt amazing. My mind was going blank.

We started walking towards the bed without breaking the kiss.