Gun

Chapter 24

"Hello Mahika" Rishi said on the call

"Hello Rishi," Mahika said.

"Is Aadrik with you? He called me earlier but a thief stole my phone" Rishi said in a sarcastic tone.

"Looks like married life is treating you well. How is Samaira?" She asked laughing.

"She is well" Rishi replied in annoyance.

Suddenly something clicked in Mahika's mind.

"Rishi I need a favour" Mahika asked in her baby voice.

"No" he blankly refused.

"Help me to sneak out tonight without telling your friend," She pleaded.

"Aww! Look how cutely she is asking me to sign my death penalty," Rishi said in a sarcastic tone.

"If you won't, I will tell him you called me cute" She replied cheekily.

Rishi was left speechless. But an evil idea struck him. It was time for his revenge on Aadrik.

"Done" Rishi replied and Mahika got a little suspicious feeling but brushed it off.

"I will text you all the details" he said with a smirk on his face which Mahika couldn't see.

Mahika had no idea what she was getting herself into.

 It's 11 at night and Abhay still didn't return home

He left home this afternoon and there has been no call and no text from him ever since.

I asked Srishti and she had no idea. I asked Samaira and she as well had no clue about his whereabouts.

Samaira doesn't seem as bad as I thought she was.

I hated her for writing the letter instead of confronting me which caused that tragedy. But in the end, the letter I received wasn't even hers.

Even Aadrik is nowhere to be found. I called him this morning to inform him about Shourya and Amulya and the letter. After that call, he was out of reach.