Caught

Chapter 20

~~Rumika, Srishti and Mahika on call~~

Ru- I have some important news

Sr- What? You are getting married?

Ru- Yes

Ma- what the hell!

Sr- Is it wedding season? Why is everyone getting married?

Ma- Feeling sad that you are not?

Ru- Guys there is more to it.

Ma- Are you pregnant?

Ru- yes

Sr- What the hell! You and pregnant before marriage.

Ru- I am still a virgin, don't overreact.

Sr- come on, we are too old to believe that god put a baby inside you.

Ma- shut up Srishti, let her speak.

Ru- I got IVF and I am getting married to that guy after a month when my pregnancy gets stable.

Ma- wow! Neither of our weddings is normal.

Sr- Why did you do this?

Ru- You already know the reason. I needed protection and that guy needed an heir.

Ma- If only we could kill both of your dads, all of your problems would be solved.

Sr- I am already planning my dad's murder, wanna join me?

Ru- guys get serious.

Ma- let's meet tonight.

Ru- Aren't you on house arrest?

Ma- it's been 25 days, and I am completely healed except for the fracture it will take one more week, he is just being a jerk.

Sr- we will sneak you out. Get ready at 10 pm sharp and will drop you back before 3 am.

Ma- done

Ma- by the way who is the guy?

Ru- I will tell you when we meet.

~~At 10 pm~~

I sent Aadrik on a boys' night. So he will not be home till tomorrow.

I manipulated Rishi saying Aadrik said he loved him the most and was missing their boys' time together. I also said he was sad because he couldn't attend his wedding.

Rishi is too innocent for this world, he immediately believed me and took all three boys to a post-wedding bachelorette party.

Though he refused to leave me alone I threw him out of the room.

I wonder where these boys went.

But the bigger question is where are these both idiots? They said they would be here at 10 but now it's 10:15.