Kisses and cooking

Chapter 4

Aadrik entered his room while Chaitra left for her room and his friends headed towards the guest rooms upon Vidhi Ranawats insistence

Aadrik saw Mahika taking a pillow and blanket and moving towards the cushion.

" You don't have to sleep there, the bed is big enough for both of us" Aadrik said.

" It's not for me, it's for you" Mahika said.

Aadrik narrowed his eyes at her and had an annoyed expression.

"I am not sleeping there, this is my room and my bed" Aadrik said.

"From where did you get this sudden courage, do you still remember I was gonna kill you a few hours ago" Aadrik questioned with curiosity.

"But you didn't kill me, right? I am still alive and I don't think you want to become a widower within a few hours of marriage. Do you?  Mahika replied with sass.

Aadrik was amused and at the same time proud of her bravery.

A small smile played on Aadrik's lips and he said " Be ready to regret your words darling" and left to sleep on the bed.

———NEXT DAY MORNING———

Aadrik got up at 5 am and was about to get up but felt weight on his abdomen and his legs.

He looked at the other side of the bed and then looked at the cushion and did not find Mahika.

He then removed the duet that covered his body and the three-fourths of the bed and found Mahika sleeping on him.

Her head was on his chest and hands hugged his torso and a leg on his.

That explained all the weight he felt on his body.

He reached for the AC remote and increased the temperature as he saw her body shivering a little due to the cold.

Looking at her sleeping on him, he couldn't help but smile. He was admiring how cute she looked while sleeping.

He didn't want to let go of her so he decided to ditch his workout session for the day which he never did once in his entire life since he started.

Even if there was an earthquake, he would still do push ups.

Even if there was a tsunami, he would still lift weights.

Even if there was a tornado, he would still do squats.

But today he decided to ditch it for her. It came as a surprise even to him.

After an hour, he saw little movement in her body, so he quickly shut his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Mahika after a minute opened her eyes but was still sleepy.

She then tightened her hug and kissed his cheeks multiple times.