Mystery

Chapter 13

A woman was walking towards the table where the three men were seated

Rishi was turning red in anger and he was about to burst on the woman but Suryansh held his hand and pointed at a small girl walking behind the woman holding her dress.

Suryansh walked towards the small girl and picked her up in his arms.

"Hello again handsome uncle." The 4 year old girl in her sweet voice.

"Hello bacha, how have you been?

"Good."

"Should we go out and play."

The girl nodded her head.

"Rishi come with me," Suryansh ordered Rishi in his stern voice.

Rishi was angry at the woman but looking at the girl his expressions became soft.

He was confused at the scene that unfolded but he got a general idea of it. He stood up and followed them.

Meanwhile, Aadharsh was frozen. His eyes refused to look away from her. His mind went blank. His hand grip tightened around the knife's tip causing him to bleed.

The woman had a worried expression looking at him. She wanted to say a lot of things but didn't know where to start.

"Har...Aadharsh, you are bleeding." She mugged up all her courage and let those words out.

"Why did you come back?" He questioned with his dead eyes.

"I... I am sorry." She cried.

"Is she my daughter? He asked again with a blank expression.

She nodded while her tears didn't stop flowing.

"Get ready, tomorrow we are getting married again." He said and headed out.

"What is your name," Rishi asked the little girl who was a carbon copy of Aadharsh.

"Asaa." She said with great difficulty.

"Asha." Suryansh corrected her and pecked her both cheeks.

Asha pouted. Suryansh laughed his heart out.

"Who are you? Asha questioned Rishi.

"I am your father's friend." Rishi blurted out and realised his mistake soon.

"Oh, so you met him." Asha looked sad.

"You will meet him soon baby. I promised you right." Suryansh reassured Asha who in return pecked his cheek.

"Me too." Rishi pouted but Asha refused.

"Mumma said not to give kissy to strangers."

As soon as he heard her being mentioned his mood turned sour and he clenched his jaw. Asha got a little scared and held Suryansh's shirt tightly.