Ayeka Takashi ~ SK8 THE INFINITY OC

Name:

Name:

Ayeka Takashi

Nickname/s:

Slime - Miya Chinen

Zero  - (Primary S Nickname)

Age:

12

Gender:​​​​​​

Female

Pronouns:

She/Her/Hers

Sexuality:

​​​​​​​unknown

​​​​​​​Love Interest:

​​​​​​​Ayaka Is definitely in love with Miya Chinen, she is quick to choose who she likes and who she doesn't like and as soon as she met Miya she knew she would like him. She was quick to get attached to him, whenever she's around him she's super happy and you can see the stars in her eyes. She would do anything to make him like her, she thinks he's the closest thing to a best friend she's ever had but terrified he doesn't feel the same. Her love languages are Physical Touch and Acts of Service.

​​​​​​​Personality:

​​​​​​​Clumsy,

Loyal,

Calm,

Clingy,

A music lover,

Sees skateboarding as a form of therapy,

Will make it obvious she hates you,

​​​​​​​A little bit of a Tsundere,

Protective,

Has an inferiority complex,

Acts like she's the best,

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​Likes:

​​​​​​​Miya,

Cats,

Music,

Headphones,

Skateboarding,

Zoning out,

Bright colors,

Neons,

Pretty things,

Spray paint,

Winning,

Glow sticks,

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Dislikes:

​​​​​​​Reki,

Joe,

Cherry,

Older men,

Rude people,

Bad music,

Headphones that are bad quality,

Her family,

​​​​​​​Body Type:

​​​​​​​Pretty slim,

Small chest,

Average ass,

Small thighs,

Agile,

Pretty fast,

​​​​​​​Facial Features:

​​​​​​​Round face,

Pink cheeks,

Freckles,

Round blue eyes,

Thin eyebrows,

Thin lips,

Small nose,

​​​​​​​Height:

​​​​​​​5'1

​​​​​​​Weight:

​​​​​​​102 lb

Hair:

​​​​​​​Long and wavy,

White with a blue tint,

​​​​​​​Clothing Style:​​​​​​​

Past: When Ayeka was a young child she would wear pastel colored skirts, long sleeved shirts, knee-high socks, purple converse, and floral accessories.

Current: Ayeka usually wears a light purple shirt with white stripes, light blue jeans, fishnet stockings under her jeans (You can see them through rips), rose gold colored headphones around her neck, a lime green and hot pink hoodie around her waist, and white shoes.

S Outfit: Ayeka's 'S' outfit is a white shirt with a rip cage graphic on the front of it with flowers in between the bones, a hot pink zip up hoodie with light green accents, ripped jeans, a black mask, a silver belt chain on her jeans, white fingerless gloves, white boots with hot pink laces, a black choker, and her rose gold colored headphones.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Background:

​​​​​​​Ayeka is from a pretty normal home, her mother is a stay-at-home mom and her dad works very hard. She's never had nothing, but her parents think that because they give her everything she could ever want she must live up the their expectations. Meaning she must do every little thing they tell her to and not do things they don't tell her to do.

When Ayeka was about eight years old her parents forced her into cheerleading and figure skating. No matter how much Ayeka hated cheer, or how much she got hurt in figure skating her mother and father made her do it. So she kept doing it, she practically worked herself half to death trying to make them proud but it just wasn't enough. She eventually developed an eating disorder at only ten years old because she thought she wasn't skinny enough for cheer.

When she was ten years old she was walking home from school and saw a young boy skateboarding, he had black hair and green eyes and he was so very good at it. She looked into skateboarding when she got home and saved up enough money to buy one and taught herself many tricks and maneuvers. She joined S at eleven years old and became known as "Zero", since she hadn't lost a single race since she joined. She trained herself to move to the beat of the music she was listening to, that's why she always has her headphones and always has fast paced music while skateboarding.

Extra information:

​​​​​​​She paints her nails black and pink,

She lost to Miya during a race,

She has a black skateboard with two pastel green wheels and two pastel pink wheels, the underside has a white background with Neon zeros all over it.

When she lost to Miya she didn't stop practicing for days on end till she could beat him, she never did.

She doesn't do cheer anymore, she dropped out without her parents knowing.

She moves in quick zigzag patterns to the beat of music playing through her headphones while skating and accelerates herself while doing so.