Sachiko Shizuka ~ Chainsaw Man OC #2

Name: Sachiko Shizuka

Age: 20

Sex: Female

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Sexuality: Lesbian

Birthday: March 2nd

Zodiac: Pisces

Blood Type: A

Species: Water Devil

Status: Alive

Love Interest:

Sachiko is absolutely stupid for Makima. She thinks she's super sweet and kind and beautiful and ignores all of the red flags and obvious manipulation. She's really affectionate with Makima and Is definitely clingy, she's pretty shy and timid around her. She shows her love for her with acts of service and quality time.

Personality:

Bubbly,

Oblivious,

Kind,

Has a difficult time recognizing abuse and manipulation,

Hates confrontation,

Playful,

A little bit childish,

kind of dirty-minded,

Masochistic,

Likes:

Pink,

Soft things,

Hoodies,

Chokers,

Makima,

Pain in small amounts,

Chains,

Guns,

Cute clothing,

Hair dye,

Water,

Whipped cream,

Sweets,

Dislikes:

Fire,

Dark colors,

Bitter flavors,

Sexisim,

Being made fun of,

Hobbies:

Swimming,

Taking walks,

Writing/drawing in books,

Listening to music,

Fears:

Fear of the ocean,

Fear of dark places,

Fear of being hated,

Powers:

-Sachiko can turn her body into water, in this state her body is mostly clear but is blue tinted.

-She can squeeze through tight spaces easily while she's in her water state, she can move around really easily and take the form of almost anything.

-When she's in her water form most attacks pass right through her.

-She can reattach limbs and heal herself easier when in her water form.

Weaknesses:

-Sachiko's heart and nervous system can be seen in her water form and if it's hit will take massive damage.

-She can't attack anyone because she just passes through people.

-If she doesn't drink at least eight glasses of water a day she can't turn into her water form.

-This isn't really a weakness, but when she's in her water form her clothes are visible.

Outfits:

Her Devil Hunter Public Safety uniform is a white button-up shirt that's a little unbuttoned and half of it is tucked into her pants, black high-waisted pants, white socks, a black tie, black combat boots, a black collar, a light pink hoodie with sakura blossoms on it, and black fingerless gloves.

Usually, she wears a black tank top with a white oversized shirt over it, black jeans, a white belt, the same pink hoodie with the Sakura blossoms on it, the same black collar, black combat boots, silver rings, and the same black fingerless gloves.

Body Type:

Small chest,

Narrow shoulders,

Kinda wide hips,

Thin but kinda toned,

Thick thighs,

Average ass,

Hair color: Black with dyed pink bangs,

Hair style: Down to her lower back,

Eye color: Light indigo,

Skin Tone: White but not super pale,

Height: 4'11

Weight: 109 lb

Background:

Sachiko grew up in a home where her dad was incredibly abusive to her and her mom and her mom didn't do anything about it. Ever since she was young her father would beat her mom infront of her, but her mom never did anything. When Sachiko's dad would hit Sachiko, she would always ask her mom why he did it, and her mom would just say 'That's just how he shows his love.'. When Sachiko turned sixteen her dad started cheating on her mom, and one day her dad lead Sachiko into the basement and forced her to do things she didn't want to...

Sachiko tried to tell her mom about it, but her mom slut shamed her and kicked her out of the house. Sachiko lived on the streets for a year and made friends with a little water demon. Sachiko became gravely sick one day and so the demon took over her body and saved her.

Sachiko was found by Makima after a few weeks of her being in her water form and now she's one of Makima's "pets".

Extra Information:

She lets people treat her like shit because that's how she thinks they express their love for her,

She's bad at recognizing manipulation,

She's extremely insecure about how she's one of the weakest devils,