Natsuo Kirino ~ Bungo Stray Dogs OC #7

Name: Natsuo Kirino

Name: Natsuo Kirino

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself

Sexuality: Bisexual

Birthday: December 26th

Zodiac: Capricorn

Species: Human

Blood Type: A-

Status: Alive

Affiliation:

"The Sheep" (Previously)

The Armed Detective Agency (Currently)

Ability: The Goddess Chronicle

All over Natsuo's body little black crosses. These crosses can be peeled off of Natsuo's skin and morph into large, sharp black katanas that attack anyone who's near automatically. These katanas disappear after either every person near has been killed or is rendered unconscious or Natsuo has lost consciousness. The crosses will be replenished as long as there is more then one cross left on her skin, but if Natsuo runs out of crosses on her body, they are not replenished.

Personality:

Quiet,

Somewhat serious,

Protective,

Caring,

Sweet,

Easily bored,

Clumsy,

Blunt,

Selfless,

Likes:

Gin,

Heavy Metal music.

Aquariums,

Sharks,

Reading about sea animals,

Squid,

Ramune,

Sleeping,

Fairy lights,

Gardening,

Butterflies,

Coffee,

Cold weather,

Warm drinks,

Black nail polish,

Blankets,

Plushies,

Dislikes:

Chuuya,

The Port Mafia,

Ranpo,

Loud people,

Snakes,

Spiders,

Things with rough textures,

Loud, crowded places,

Mushrooms,

Cinnamon flavored candy,

Hobbies:

Gardening,

Listening to music,

Reading about sea creatures,

Swimming,

Fears:

Fear of frogs,

Fear of death,

Fear of guns,

Fear of being betrayed,

Fear of loneliness,

Fear of fire,

Body Type:

Medium width shoulders,

Medium chest,

Average hips,

Large butt,

Toned,

Not very flexible,

Eye Color: Light grey

Hair Color: Baby blue

Hair Style:

Natsuo's hair is in a short, fluffy pixie cut with two long strands in the front.

When Natsuo was twelve, her hair was fluffy and down.

Hair Length:

Currently her hair is in a pixie cut with two long strands.

When Natsuo was twelve, her hair was neck length.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 109 lbs

Skin Tone: Tan

Clothing Style:

Currently, Natsuo wears a black sweater that falls over her shoulders over a white tank top, a light khaki skirt, a red hoodie, black thigh thighs, knee-high light brown boots, a black choker, white and black striped fingerless gloves, and red hairpins.

In the past, Natsuo has been seen wearing a white and red striped tee shirt, dark grey jean shorts, a black leather jacket, knee-high black socks, red converse with white stars painted on, elbow-high black and red striped arm warmers, and a light blue bracelet that symbolized her alignment with The Sheep gang.

Love Interest:

Natsuo has feelings for Gin Akutagawa that she keeps under wraps. She met Gin by chance at a meeting between the ADA and the Port Mafia, and they got to talking. Though she hates the mafia, she really cares about Gin and doesn't want anyone to hurt her. She shows her love with acts of service and words of affirmation.

When Natsuo was still in The Sheep gang, she had a massive crush on Chuuya Nakahara. She appreciated his compassion and often followed him around like a lost puppy. Her feelings for him quickly died after she watched him team up with Dazai when investigating Arahabaki, and has resented him ever since.

Background:

(Will be added later)

Extra Information:

She doesn't like Ryunosuke, and they do not get along at all.

She tries to act like everyone's older sister when she's one of the youngest people at the ADA.